+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Re: Workout (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3030149;
    My guess would be the 'other' woman. Maybe Briana is a two-timer? That would make for a good episode.

It was funny how they edited the last show. They tried their best to make Jackie's mom look uncomfortable with meeting Briana and her family, but they didn't do a good job. First she complained of feeling ill, and she looked like she wasn't feeling well. And, yes, she is a quiet person. When Jackie and Karen were talking in the car, it seemed like that was pieced together, too. Jackie would ask, 'Do you have any questions for me about Briana' and then they inserted an edited 'no' from Karen as a response.

I think it is sad that Karen is unwilling to accept that Jackie is gay, but the show is totally trying to inject drama into that situation, and I don't think there's anything truly going on that is at all 'dramatic'. I thought the last episode was a bit dull.
    You know, acceptance is something every gay person has to deal with. I have a real simple philosophy. I am who I am, you're not comfortable around me, then let's not be around each other. It's funny but I have a half sister who always gathers up her brood whenever I'm at some function with them. I guess she's afraid I'll dress all the little boys in dresses and the girls in plaid shirts. She gets freaked out but my brothers in law have no problems with me. As Alice said, "Hmmm, it's getting curiouser and curiouser". Oops I better watch my Alice in wonderland references, lol

FORT Newbie

Personally, I'm really looking forward to finding out about Briana doin' her wrong.

I just saw a preview of this week's episode with Jackie going through Brianna's cell phone, the text messages?? maybe?? and then making a comment about Brianna disrespecting the relationship. Well, I though it was rather rude/overstepping the bound so privacy for Jackie to look at Brianna's personal messages. Pot here Jackie. It also looked as if Jackie is looking for a reason to sabotage the relationship (for some reason I remember her mom saying something about that but I may be wrong), like she can't be happy or something.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I stopped watching the show a few episodes ago, but I did see the preview with Jackie talking about Brianna "disrespecting" their relationship. Kind of like going on a lesbian cruise and kissing other women? She's such a hypocrite.

Any negative press she's gotten (and hopefully will get) is just karma. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3031322;
    You know, acceptance is something every gay person has to deal with. I have a real simple philosophy. I am who I am, you're not comfortable around me, then let's not be around each other. It's funny but I have a half sister who always gathers up her brood whenever I'm at some function with them. I guess she's afraid I'll dress all the little boys in dresses and the girls in plaid shirts. She gets freaked out but my brothers in law have no problems with me. As Alice said, "Hmmm, it's getting curiouser and curiouser". Oops I better watch my Alice in wonderland references, lol

Yeah, I agree with your philosophy completely. My mother in law HATES me. I have no idea why. All I've heard (through the grape vine) is that I did something "wrong" with the centerpieces at my wedding reception. I was married 4 years ago this summer, and my in laws have not talked to me since the wedding. I tried a few times to make amends, but she just didn't want to. I know I'm a nice person, and that I don't deserve to be snubbed like this, so I gave up and moved on. If they ever want to get together, I'd be happy to do so for the sake of getting along, but they haven't bothered. What can you do but move on? Life is too short to try and change people. Especially family. You can choose your friends, but family? You are randomly tossed in with these people. Not much you can do.

It is hard, especially when it's family that is rejecting you. I'm sure, for Jackie, it's very hard to not be accepted by her mom. But she moved away, and found her own niche where she is accepted by friends and others, and has done well for herself. In the last season, I thought she got a lot of resolution with her past - going back to Ohio, reflecting on her childhood. But now she is back in it again, trying to make drama with her mother, who will probably NEVER be the mother that Jackie wants her to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3033607;
    I stopped watching the show a few episodes ago, but I did see the preview with Jackie talking about Brianna "disrespecting" their relationship. Kind of like going on a lesbian cruise and kissing other women? She's such a hypocrite.

Any negative press she's gotten (and hopefully will get) is just karma. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
    Oh, yeah, forgot about that one.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Brian's Bulletin???

[QUOTE=Bearcata;3019981;]You asked: MySpace.com - PEELER - 29 - Male - Valley Village, California - www.myspace.com/brianapeeler

He also has a link to his website: :: BRIAN PEELER :: Los Angeles' Premiere Personal Trainer But it is not up yet. Personally, I feel that if you don't have a working website you shouldn't publish the URL have people click on it and get a "coming soon" message, that is so bogus and it is a waste of time and it also makes you not want to check it anytime soon or ever.

Found an inteview he did after the firing and mentioned that he is a subcontractor and has to pay to use Jackie's gym.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-02-2008 at 09:00 PM.

PS

I don't like anybody on this show. They're all shallow attention whores.
    ALL OF 'EM.

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;3034198;
    PS

I don't like anybody on this show. They're all shallow attention whores.
    ALL OF 'EM.
    "Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?" I do have a tendency to agree with you, though.

That guy JD went out with was not cute. And their goodnight kiss, wow. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go home with each other after the cameras left.

I can't belive, okay yes I can. Jackie went through her phone. And how can she tell her to stay away from ex's when she works with one and goes on vaca with them. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread