+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

FORT Newbie

Re: Workout (Bravo)

Thought you might like to see another bulletin, Brian, had written apologizing to everyone ...(I pasted it below)...
    I thought I would also mention something he had said in another bulletin, dated May 22, 2008, 1:30 pm..(I will post it if need be) He has asked for everyone to pray for his grandmother of 93. She is in the hospital and very sick. Doctors have said there is nothing more than can do for her and have her on meds to make her as comfortable as possible.)

May 20, 2008 2:44 AM
    Subject: I would like to say personally that I AM SORRY!
    Body: To anyone that I offended when I said if Jackie wanted to walk like a man and talk like a man see could get beat like a man. I know it was wrong and I was just speaking out of anger. I would never ever hit a woman and nor should I ever talk to one like that. I was raised better and I know better and I am truly sorry for saying that.

Oh gosh I just got on Greg Plitt's website! Gah I just love that he loves himself! The song Superstar come on right when you get on! .
    Too bad he's soo hot!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Re: Brian's Bulletin???

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3019981;
    You asked: MySpace.com - PEELER - 29 - Male - Valley Village, California - www.myspace.com/brianapeeler

He also has a link to his website: :: BRIAN PEELER :: Los Angeles' Premiere Personal Trainer But it is not up yet. Personally, I feel that if you don't have a working website you shouldn't publish the URL have people click on it and get a "coming soon" message, that is so bogus and it is a waste of time and it also makes you not want to check it anytime soon or ever.

Found an inteview he did after the firing and mentioned that he is a subcontractor and has to pay to use Jackie's gym. There is a link in this blog that get's you to the interview: Ask a Lesbian: Brian Peeler Speaks
    Appreciate your great help on this Thank You Bearcata

Peeler (he has proven it's really him too) has been onto the boards at Bravo, of course so have many Jackie "fans" who have inside knowledge about Sky Sport & Spa... AKA the trainers- we call them The haters cuz all they do is make fun of other posters and talk smack about Renessa, Plitt and especially Peeler.
    But there are alot of good people there and sometimes it's fun to trade verbal barbs with SSS trainers (The Haters).

BTW Jackie is doing exercise tips on FOXNEWS.COM not liberal FOX Broadcasting but Conservative Right Wing Republican FOX News- not good.
    According to one of The Haters who came to Jackie's defense -it's just a "media buy" to promote her new DVD... some defense.... I'm sure the Radical Right love their Lesbian Celebrities... Check it out
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I am hoping Peeler visits the boards here at FORT

FORT Newbie

Jackie did an interview giving her opinion on the breast comments, etc......Don't expect to read that she "has seen the light"....My thought on the interview..Does she not know you don't throw gas on a fire that could burn her even more ?

Here is a sampling of what she says in the interview regarding people on the internet..

JW: “Well, if you go the Internet you’re going to find a lot of crazy things. You can’t be heroic to everybody. You can’t be positive to everybody. A lot of people want to focus on flaws and negativity, especially on the Internet because that’s their only voice. I don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff. I pay attention to opportunities coming my way, gays and lesbians telling me what I’ve done for them, organizations in my community that always want to work with me. That’s what I focus on. I don’t go on the Internet to a couple of crack jobs and care about what they say. I just can’t.”

Entire interview is at the following site...
    CYInterview.com

Quote Originally Posted by Panonaharley;3023219;
    Jackie did an interview giving her opinion on the breast comments, etc......Don't expect to read that she "has seen the light"....My thought on the interview..Does she not know you don't throw gas on a fire that could burn her even more ?

Here is a sampling of what she says in the interview regarding people on the internet..

JW: “Well, if you go the Internet you’re going to find a lot of crazy things. You can’t be heroic to everybody. You can’t be positive to everybody. A lot of people want to focus on flaws and negativity, especially on the Internet because that’s their only voice. I don’t pay attention to that kind of stuff. I pay attention to opportunities coming my way, gays and lesbians telling me what I’ve done for them, organizations in my community that always want to work with me. That’s what I focus on. I don’t go on the Internet to a couple of crack jobs and care about what they say. I just can’t.”

Entire interview is at the following site...
    CYInterview.com
    I just had to post more of the article, but thanks for the url Panonaharley. Jackie's comments just crack me up. It's everyone else's fault but hers.

CY: You are an openly gay woman in an industry full of testosterone. I can understand why you portray this tough, no nonsense attitude, on your hit show on Bravo, but do you ever feel you’ve gone over the line?

JW: “No. I don’t. I stand behind everything I say and do.”

CY: Really?

JW: “Yea. Everything I say and do. If anything is happening, especially this season, it’s about what other people are saying and how that is edited to sort of create a story that isn’t anything I’ve actually done or said that happens. Once you give yourself over to reality TV you are at the mercy of the producers period.”
    Ah, once again its the "they edited me that way" excuse.

CY: One of the recent episodes of Work Out shows a segment where some not so flattering comments were made toward a breast cancer survivor [Jamie Eason]. Your camp released a statement last week saying the offending remarks didn’t come from you, but a member of the staff. Eason also released a statement last week saying, “It saddens me that Jackie continues to blame the others around her.” What happened?

JW: “Well, what happened is something after shooting that a crew member and my office manager were talking in my office and they made a comment about this girl’s breasts being fake. It was not even that bad of a comment. This is Beverly Hills. How many fake boobs do we have here? It’s almost a non-issue. Unfortunately her boyfriend was sitting outside and came in and said, ‘That’s my girlfriend. She had breast cancer.’ Certainly my staff was mortified and apologized. I had nothing to apologize about cause I was not involved in making those comments. I was writing checks and doing paperwork in my office. It was rather annoying when one of my staff members who has a real issue with me and who I have a real issue with came in the next day and tried to set me up and wrote me into this situation. When I told him that I wasn’t going to discuss it on camera with him and to leave my office he refused so I fired him. I mean it was as simple as that. It was something that I wasn’t involved with.”
    It wasn't that bad a comment? OMG! Jackie please dig the hole a little deeper.

CY: Were you surprised sponsors pulled out after the episode and incident?

JW: “Well, one sponsor and surprised? Nothing surprises me in television. Not one thing. I thought it was a little too soon. I think it was an error because the show is really positive and increases in positivity each episode, but that’s a choice. If people can’t take the heat and can’t take the controversy then they shouldn’t be involved in advertising of reality TV because there is so much heat and controversy in reality TV.”
    I just love that she had insulted the power drink sponsor. She bascially told they don't have the balls to be on her show.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-26-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

You're so right....she is digging herself deeper. "It wasn't even that bad of a comment". The fact is there should have not been a comment made, period! I also love how she puts down the internet. Excuse me Jackie, the only Fitness Certifications you list on your website that you own are both ON-LINE certifications that any bozo can obtain with a credit card. If Jackie thinks that all this hating is all about the comments made regarding Jamie Eason, she's mistaken. She showed her true colors this season and that is what the hating is about!

Her comments disgusted me. Before I could tolerate the questionable lines of professionalism and inappropriate relationships with employees. I could maybe tolerate the playing of favorites. But making comments about a breast cancer survivor's reconstruction/breasts... or making a comment about a customer's breasts in general.

I can't imagine what she says about all the less than perfect people that walk through the doors.

My mom doesn't come on the internet and talk about tv shows and she's equally vocal in real life about this. I have a friend who just had a mastectomy at 23 for breast cancer. I have to go get a lump biopsied myself and lost an aunt and a few friends to it. And watched more people suffer through the breast removal and the often times less than perfect reconstruction and for anyone to make a comment and then blow it off as it being Hollywood is just disgusting.

FORT Newbie

I am glad you all read the other idiotic things she said..It is apparent Jackie has hit the "self-destruct" button for sure...
    There was a time I had compassion for Jackie (not this season tho)..Now, my compassion for her has melted into indifference. I could care less how hard she hits her face when she falls.

Whether she falls tomorrow, next year or a decade from now, she is in for a rude awakening....

I am in total agreement that the outrage toward Jackie isn't about the fact Jamie was a breast cancer survivor. (A golden opportunity was lost tho to have educated others on breast cancer) but I would like to remind Jackie ...Cancer is not prejudice...

Neither fame nor fortune can keep her immune from cancer or any of the other issues she disrespects.

+ Reply to Thread