+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

I just watched this week's episode and I still can't decide who the bigger idiot is: Peeler for trying to recruit that other trainer to come with him to a new gym or Jesse for having a party at Jackie's house and almost losing her dogs. Did he not think it would be a good idea to clean up?

After this episode, I can't imagine Jackie keeping either of those guys. Anywhere I've ever worked, it's a big no-no to a) discuss starting your own, competing, business at work and b) try to get your co-workers to come work for you. I wish we could see Jackie's reaction to that little moment of the show.

Let's hope that Mimi is on the way out. She's WAY too high maintenance. That client may have been flirting a little with Jackie and she might have even been a little curious, but I doubt she would actually do anything.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She was totally flirting with Jackie from the moment they got on the plane. And I guess it's the whole, you work out so you can drink?

That was pretty sad how the other trainers were all slack, in their jeans, cowboy boots, bringing their dog, not picking up after themselves.

Peeler is stupid. And so is Jesse, he could have of at least cleaned up the broken glass.

Can't wait to see next week.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 08-09-2006 at 05:54 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I got the impression and both Jackie and rich woman were into each other. Neither one of them seemed to be that shy. While watching, all I could think was "hhhhmmmm..., could they be anymore obvious." Can't help but wonder where hubby fits into this picture.

I've decided that Mimi looks like a little chimpanzee. The biting does not help. I kind of want Jackie to smack her upside her head when she starts that stupidity. Mimi obviously thinks that biting thing is charming.

Not only did Jesse not clean up the broken whatever it was, but he didn't even make her bed up after Mr. Obnoxious and his ladyfriend were all over it. That was extremely rude. Looks like Jesse has definitely burned one of his valuable bridges. How stupid was he? Jackie needs to be careful of where she puts her trust. She didn't really know him that well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular
    even though each is responsible for his/her own actions, jesse was the one jackie left in charge. just like he took charge and told everyone to get out of her home after the damage was done he should've told them not to come in in the first place. i'm glad that he didn't clean up because jackie needed to see what exactly went on at her home while she was away.

peeler absolutely disgusts me now and i actually liked him at first.

mimi scares me. i hate to thnk what she might do if jackie kicks her behind to the curb. she might start stalking her.

jackie/sarah, hmmm. they were totally into each other, nothing over the line, just innocent flirting. too bad sarah's married.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've decided that Mimi looks like a little chimpanzee. The biting does not help. I kind of want Jackie to smack her upside her head when she starts that stupidity. Mimi obviously thinks that biting thing is charming.
    That's it... I couldn't figure out what she looks like, but you said it right.
    I can't believe they have been seeing eachother for 4 years, her behavior
    couldn't have just started. You would think after 4 yrs Mimi wouldn't still
    be acting like she can't trust Jackie, I think the best thing for Jackie is to kick her to the curb. I also noticed that Mimi never really seems that much
    into Jackie, she looks degusted most of the time she is with her.

What was up with Jesse, it's bad enough you have people over to
    someone elses house when you shouldn't, but not to clean up at all.
    What was he thinking, oh sorry he wasn't thinking, because if he was
    they wouldn't have been a party there to begin with, what a bunch of
    dummies. Then to give the person that Jackie left in charge no respect at
    all, bringing your dog to work, just because the owner does, well Hello,
    she is the owner. Don't this knuckle heads know that Jackie will know everything that goes on when she is away, if nothing else she can watch
    the video of the whole mess.

Peeler.. can't stand him, I don't know where he gets off acting like
    he's her number 1 trainer, what a joke he it.

I do think the married women was flirting alittle too much with
    Jackie, but I think if Jackie would have went for it, she would have been
    running for the hills.. lol
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

FORT Newbie
    Is anyone else distracted by Jackie's hair? She reminds me of a female version of Angelina's Maddox.

I am as straight as an arrow... But there is something about Jackie that intrigues me. I actually like her hair.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

i have got to start watching this show

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!
    and why is jackie always apologizing to monkeyface asif everything is her fault???
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    you hit the nail on the head!!!!!!
    and why is jackie always apologizing to monkeyface asif everything is her fault???
    I kind of think she resembles a troll doll. or a Monchichi doll...does anyone remember those?

+ Reply to Thread