+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Ok. I hate Mimi. SHe isn't even attractive, and her insanity is ridiculous. Apparently she is jealous of everyone and everything, and thats fine by her. I'll be fast forwarding her from now on.

I don't like Jackie's voice overs. Too obvious that she's reading since its so stiff and rehearsed. Rebecca the "overly flirty" idiot is a little too tragic to make me upset. My lord, get some therapy girl.

It seems like Jackie corrected Brian but I wonder how much she said to him before about "do it my way" because he seemed to just think she was picking on him, as opposed to being told he had to do it that way. I dunno. Lotsa gays on set, which is amusing, but must suck to fall in love with those pretty people and know you never had a chance..

I'll keep watching for now, but I'm definitely not hooked.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I like this show, don't know why I started watching it but it's interesting so far. I'll catch a few more episodes

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    Ok. I hate Mimi. SHe isn't even attractive, and her insanity is ridiculous. Apparently she is jealous of everyone and everything, and thats fine by her. I'll be fast forwarding her from now on.

I don't like Jackie's voice overs. Too obvious that she's reading since its so stiff and rehearsed. Rebecca the "overly flirty" idiot is a little too tragic to make me upset. My lord, get some therapy girl.
    I'm totally with you about Mimi CourtneyLove! She is annoying and for the life of me I can't see why that's attractive but her girlfriend seems to be cool with it. And Rebecca totally has issues, she says it's just her personality but from what they've shown the girl needs constant attention and there's generally a red flag flying when that's the case.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I just started watching this today, sat through two episodes and I can't believe Jackie's girlfriend Mimi. She is a grown woman who is BITING?!?! Geez, you can get kicked out of day care for that and this idiot thinks it's ok to bite and Jackie is dumb enough to go along with this.

Otherwise, it is an interesting show, it kind of reminds me of Miami Ink, the business with all the different people involved.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Who goes and shows adult rated pictures on their phone? Very desperate for attention whoever that chick was.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Who goes and shows adult rated pictures on their phone? Very desperate for attention whoever that chick was.
    That was our dearest Rebecca from TAR fame. Yes, introduce yourself to someone else's client and then immediately show them your boyfriend's package. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hopefully Jackie has dumped Mimi by now and moved on to better things!

I just noticed that Andre' was on "Couple Fear Factor", with the so called couple "Barbie and Ken".
    ---
    Oh and i had no idea Jesse was gay lol, did'nt some episode he said something about being married to a female? Maybe i was'nt listening clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    It was a photograph of her boyfriend's penis. I've seen the photo. It is really impressive. Maybe the gym wasn't the best venue to display her man's asset, but... I can't blame her for wanting to show it. He did give her permission.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    where did you see this aforementioned pic? I wanna be impressed!!

FORT Newbie
    just watched the show

the rich married trainer was so totally into jackie! i wonder what her husband thinks?

jackie needs to dump mimi...i think she will based on next week previews. mimi isn't that cute and she's too temperamental.

looks like jodie watley recognized that and she's going to help a sista out

+ Reply to Thread