+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Re: Workout (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2976841;
    I didn't read it, but a link is posted on the TWOP site. Whomever posted the link mentions that she says only Lisa said something about Jamie, while Lisa's blog today acknowledges that both she & Jackie were talking about Jamie.
    The "email" that blogger posted is just Jackie's blog from the official Bravo site. In contrast to Jackie's blog where she totally blames everyone but herself, I thought Lisa really owned her mistakes in her blog. It's unprofessional to make those sorts of comments, but she seems to have apologized to all involved, including Peeler, his client and her boyfriend. Jackie on the other hand? Nada.

Peeler is definitely better off away from Sky Sport. I only feel bad for his Sky Lab client. He seemed to really care about that program and training those clients.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm sure that all of us have said or done something that we've regretted later. I am the queen of sticking my foot in my mouth! At first I was thinking that it was "big" of Jackie to mention the HUGE faux pas.(did I spell it wrong?) After all she didn't have to tell us. Did she? HEY WAIT! There was a camera in the room!!! Wonder if they noticed it (while bad mouthing clients). If they were bad mouthing that beautiful girl ( I wish that I looked that good) wonder what they say about the (less than perfect) ones that are shipped in by BRAVO? What do they say when the cameras aren't rolling? I bet that our ears would burst into flames if we even got a small dose of it. OK, so they didn't know that she was a cancer survivor. Again, THERE WAS A CAMERA IN THE ROOM!!! That's reason enough NOT to be talking trash. Then there is the reason that someone else might hear you (like the boyfriend). Of course there's the best reason, IT'S JUST NOT NICE....... JACKIE! Sure, I don't always say the right thing BUT I don't have a camera following me around!

Camera or no camera, those comments should NEVER had been made. After reading Erika and Lisa's blog on Bravo, they both seem to think it is ok to "gossip" once in a while because "everyone" does it at one time or another. The situation that Lisa and Jackie were in was not a living room or a social setting, it was the OFFICE of the OWNER of the BUSINESS that this client was patronizing! Completing and utterly irresponsible, offensive and unprofessional behavior at the very least!
    After reading the blogs, I am more upset at their inability to own up, even with Lisa's blog.....hey...everyone gossips, I made a mistake, I deserve the criticism....bring it on....this attitude to me is not an admission of wrong doing but an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2977047;
    Camera or no camera, those comments should NEVER had been made. After reading Erika and Lisa's blog on Bravo, they both seem to think it is ok to "gossip" once in a while because "everyone" does it at one time or another. The situation that Lisa and Jackie were in was not a living room or a social setting, it was the OFFICE of the OWNER of the BUSINESS that this client was patronizing! Completing and utterly irresponsible, offensive and unprofessional behavior at the very least!
    After reading the blogs, I am more upset at their inability to own up, even with Lisa's blog.....hey...everyone gossips, I made a mistake, I deserve the criticism....bring it on....this attitude to me is not an admission of wrong doing but an excuse.
    That's what I was saying( about saying it in the first place). They're probably so use to saying insulting things that they don't think twice about it. This time they got caught! I wonder why they admitted to it. BRAVO didn't show the conversation so was it damage control?
    Last edited by tvaholic; 05-07-2008 at 11:43 PM. Reason: add on

Oh I know! I was just reiterating! I am really venting tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2977074;
    Oh I know! I was just reiterating! I am really venting tonight!
    Yeah, I know about venting! I think that I'm in the same mode too!!!! It's better to vent on "Work Out" than to kick the cat !!!!!

After watching last nite's show I am thoroughly appalled that Jackie fired Peeler after wanting to discuss the incident regarding his client. If I was Peeler I would have done the same. I know Jackie can't stand Peeler but she was TOTALLY unprofessional in the way she handled the entire situation, owner or not.

Fire Peeler, but no consequences for Lisa? How does that work? How 'bout a 3-day suspension w/out pay for her diarrhea-of-the-mouth? Wow. What a colossally unprofessional black eye for Sky Sport.

I couldn't imagine being a cancer surviving client, paying $400 per session & having people making fun of my reconstructive breast surgery. I'm sure that girl was just devastated. Everyone talks trash now & then but the office door is there for a reason. Close it if you wanna talk sh** about your paying clients. Its the least you can do, Jackie.

No, Jackie wants to pass the buck saying she didn't do anything wrong but how about reeling employee Lisa in? Jackie did everything wrong in my opinion.

Peeler will go on to do bigger and better things (as long as he keeps it professional). I got fired from a job once after 6 yrs. of loyal service (devastating). Two weeks later I was hired on at another firm for almost double my original salary. Things can turn around!

I think Jackie is the only trainer that has the nerve to charge her clients $400/hr. I doubt she'll get $4/hr after last night's fiasco!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2977164;
    I think Jackie is the only trainer that has the nerve to charge her clients $400/hr. I doubt she'll get $4/hr after last night's fiasco!
    You are right, Luvsginger - not $400 hr. but $100 per hr. Tried to edit that but it wouldn't let me. Even at $100 per hr. waaay too much money for a client to be treated so unprofessionally and disrespectfully. Talking trash about cancer survivors....you've hit a new low now Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2977180;
    You are right, Luvsginger - not $400 hr. but $100 per hr. Tried to edit that but it wouldn't let me. Even at $100 per hr. waaay too much money for a client to be treated so unprofessionally and disrespectfully. Talking trash about cancer survivors....you've hit a new low now Jackie
    Hey! I'd live with the clients for $25 per hour! I could be there to yank the donuts out of their hands!

+ Reply to Thread