+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Hopefully, deep down, Jackie knows that Mimi is not good for her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This show is so similar to Blow Out that you know I'm watching it! I didn't think I'd like Jackie based on her little appearance on Blow Out this past season, but I find myself really liking her so far. Her girlfriend is a piece of work. Sorry, but "fiery and passionate" is just a nice way of saying "hotheaded and irrational" Clearly, Brian/Peeler is being set up to be this show's Brandon - he's even sort of slammed his boss to his client the way Brandon did with Jonathan. I'm surprised Jackie decided to keep him. Of course, the season is young.

I just read an article about Jackie and she and I are the same age (37). Every time I look at her bod and think about that I'm going to want to jump off the roof!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

This is such a weird show--for a fan of reality tv...

Obviously, you've got Rebecca from TAR on it--even my girlfriend, who isn't so much of a fan...but gets into TAR almost as much as I do...recognized her from the commercials, before it became clear that it WAS actually her...

Then, you've got the infamous Victoria...and interesting how the show identifies NEITHER Rebecca or Victoria as ex-TAR cast members. Victoria is just "Playboy Playmate" now...not even "former Fear Factor cast member" or "Former Battle of the Network Reality Stars cast member" or..."current victim of a brutally codependent abusive relationship."

Then, the episode I saw tonight had Alex Quinn on it. Wasn't Alex one of the "spoiled rotten kids" on "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive"???

And the fact that this whole show is a spin off from Blow Out...it's like everyone's bizarre 16th minute of minor fame... If they just let the doors open, it could be a campy kitsch-fest, a la The Surreal Life...

Who needs to lose weight today? IT'S GARY BUSEY! or IT'S BAM MARGERA! or IT'S LORENZO LAMAS!

...it could happen. But I'm probably not going to watch...

Sorry, Work Out...but I just don't think I care what happens at one of LA's most exclusive gyms (where even JODY WATLEY works out!!!)

pg

Quote Originally Posted by pg13 View Post
    Then, the episode I saw tonight had Alex Quinn on it. Wasn't Alex one of the "spoiled rotten kids" on "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive"???
    Yes he was. He was one of the less spoiled kids although he was hitting 30.

Quote Originally Posted by pg13 View Post
    Sorry, Work Out...but I just don't think I care what happens at one of LA's most exclusive gyms (where even JODY WATLEY works out!!!)

pg
    Jody is lucky she is on this show, if she was under contract with Diddy over on "Making the Band" he would be having her do major cardio every day.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really like this show and most of the folks . I admire Jackie for her passion and her honest opinions and directness regarding her trainers and the people that are excersing in her gym . BUT that Mimi, I CAN"T stand that whining PSYCHO with her biting teeth. Everytime I see them I feel like I want to put my feet in them, sorry I had to vent.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Tara from Paradise Hotel was training there as well on the first episode.

I really like Jackie. She seems genuine. I cant stand her ugly, angry, jealous girlfriend. SHe needs to drop her. I love Jackie's house as well, gorgeous.
    I cant figure out if Mimi and Jackie are living together??
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I haven't seen all of yesterday's episode. But I did see the end. I too hope Jackie sees how immature, irrational, insecure and down right mean Mimi is. She's not even cute. Jackie deserves better. I think that it was funny how Mimi thought her saying it was done meant they were breaking up.

This whole spin off of Blow Out? I only saw a few episodes of that show, like the first season so I had no idea. What she someone's trainer, I am guessing? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    Tara from Paradise Hotel was training there as well on the first episode.

I really like Jackie. She seems genuine. I cant stand her ugly, angry, jealous girlfriend. SHe needs to drop her. I love Jackie's house as well, gorgeous.
    I cant figure out if Mimi and Jackie are living together??
    I am glad I am not the only one who thinks she's ugly.

In the previous episode (I think there's only been 2?) Jackie was saying that although they spend a lot of nights together they haven't "moved" in yet.

The good thing about L.A. is that it gathers together all the worst of humanity's examples of callous, vain, vapid and essentially worthless B-ark residents in one convenient place. Each year I root for the mudslides, earthquakes, air pollution, riots and wildfires to win.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    I haven't seen all of yesterday's episode. But I did see the end. I too hope Jackie sees how immature, irrational, insecure and down right mean Mimi is. She's not even cute. Jackie deserves better. I think that it was funny how Mimi thought her saying it was done meant they were breaking up.
    Mimi is an idiot... an absolute idiot. Let this be a huge wakeup call to all of the girls (and guys) out there that get jealous of every moment that their man/woman is away from them. Her tirade last night was absolutely pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread