+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: Workout (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2331517;
    It may not be true based on your experience, but it's true based on my experience and that's why I worote what I did.
    Okay, but now I'm confused.. there would be more negative reaction at your employment, at Jackie's gym or in this thread?
    Did you experience the gay-dating acceptance in a corporation or in a privately owned business? The reaction at the gym was very negative, IMO. You'd of thought that it would have been more accepted since she owns it.

Confusing..
    Jackie dating an employee? Incredibly poor judgement on her part- if this were a case of a male boss dating a female subordinate, the negative reaction would be a lot stronger.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I think Rebecca may be too flaky and immature for Jackie. I agree that Mimi was not to blame for all of the problems between her and Jackie.
    I didn't hink Zen was that funny as a standup, but I hope she ges better.
    Jesse is annoying and petty, but I'm glad he made ammends with Doug before it was too late.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jackie is doing a super-bonehead thing by involving herself with an employee. She is creating tension in her workplace. Think of how much fun it's going to be when they have a parting of the ways. Rebecca seems somewhat manipulative to me, and she likes drama.

As my gay friends have been known to say, "Ain't no drama like gay drama!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rebecca in general likes the cameras. I find her very pretentious.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I would have been so uncomfortable at dinner with Jesse and Rebecca. If Rebecca had gotten water on me, I would have been upset. She reminded me of Mimi in that moment.

You are so right! She was very Mimi-esque. Looks like Jackie likes Mimi-types. And if Jackie wasn't messing around within the office, this explosive situation would not have occurred.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the situation wouldn't of happened if Jesse would stop acting like Jackie's EX.

What I think is totally inappropriate is the way Rebecca 'n Jackie paw each other, kiss on each other and have no decorum (or couth) while in the company of the employees. I don't think they've done it at the gym, but anywhere else and they are.
    If Jackie is simply "casually" dating, meaning..not committed to Rebecca.. then I don't understand the importance of having such a highly public, touchy-feely fling in full view of co-workers and employees.

I don't see anything wrong with them flinging around with each other, but I don't understand why they insist on doing it in front of the people who are having a tough time with it. I'm adamantly against public displays of affection...holding hands, ok. Kissing each other, ok. But..when it turns into a "show", eww..no! :nono
    Heterosexual, gay or otherwise.. I just don't think that it's appropriate for any couple to grope, feel each other up and make-out like a couple of horny rabbits in public. It's more exciting to withhold those feelings anyway.. because when you're finally together and alone..

Peeler is secretly getting back at Jackie by getting Jesse worked up all the time. He knew exactly what he was doing when he brought the subject up. I thought that was pretty mean, especially since Jackie was treating them all to a really awesome weekend in the mountains.

OR, all of this drama is being concocted for the show. If so, good on them, because it's got us hooked.
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-18-2007 at 02:06 PM.

FORT Regular

I think it inappropriate for a boss and employee to behave this way especially since they are not in a relationship. Jackie is obviously not committed to anyone ie, the call from Tiffany and Rebecca just looked so annoyed. I wouldn't do it, what if things don't work out. If it were so easy I think Mimi would have worked there since she is a trainer as well.

Mimi is a trainer too!? I missed that.

When was that revealed?

+ Reply to Thread