+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout (Bravo)

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Jackie and Rebecca attended the GLAAD awards together, last night in NYC.
    I only saw them on the red carpet. They posed seperately not together. Jackie walked the carpet first followed by Rebecca. Rebecca wanted to pose with Jackie but she was to far ahead and the red carpet runners/PR assistants were hurrying everyone along.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Geez, I was coming here to chime in and ride some reality show snarkiness for a while, but saw that Doug passed away.

R.I.P. Doug.

What a huge, fat, absolutely sad thing to read.

Jesse is a Ahole. He's all about making a scene, and he only has a job as a trainer because Jackie likes his humor.

We miss Mimi. Perhaps there wouldn't have been so much anomosity if Jackie could just simmer down her "I'm gay, good looking, have money and can pick up on anyone" attitude whenever there was problems in their relationship. Self-control already, geez.
    I might have chucked a glass at her too. Especially when fire-crotch Rebecca is sitting next to Jackie, as Jackie has her arm around her. How many women must Jackie "date" when times get tough between Mimi and her before someone does chuck a glass or two?

This season is blah. The fact that she starts dinking around with Rebecca just curdles my milk.
    Now that I know Doug is gone, I really don't have any excitement for the season. Depressing to say the least.

From wanting a baby with Mimi, to sleeping with Rebecca. Wth?! Odd.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by midniteblue;2290068;
    I can not understand why she is with Mimi. She is not attractive and that realtionship is unhealthy on so many levels. Love makes you do some crazy things.
    In therapy, Jackie said that the sex was mind-blowing!! I know I've stayed with ex-girlfriends too long (or went back too often) b/c the sex was just that good!!

FORT Regular
    Rebecca is a camera whore!! She watched how much airtime Jesse got last season and she realised that the best way to get more camera time was to sidle up to Jackie!!

Rebecca is a camera whore!! She watched how much airtime Jesse got last season and she realised that the best way to get more camera time was to sidle up to Jackie!!
    Nah, if Rebecca was just a camera whore, I don't think she'd want to date Jackie after filming wrapped...which it did months ago, and lo and behold - they are still together. She appears genuine to me, and I'm looking forward to seeing her give Jesse the smackdown next week about how he doesn't need to be Jackie's 'bitch' and how he should mind his own business. Finally!

In other news, watching this show on Tuesday totally made me want to put down the cupcake and life some weights! (Of course, I didn't, but...I really wanted to!)

Re: Workout (Bravo)

I'm watching this week's episode and it's just impossibly sad, knowing that Doug is dead. The stuff about his parents both dying at 43 and how he wasn't going to have any more birthday parties after this one = He was just such a sweet and gentle person. What a loss.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2324679;
    I'm watching this week's episode and it's just impossibly sad, knowing that Doug is dead. The stuff about his parents both dying at 43 and how he wasn't going to have any more birthday parties after this one = He was just such a sweet and gentle person. What a loss.
    I agree. It was almost eerie how much foreshadowing there was. I wonder if he psyched himself out, or if he knew more about his health than he was letting others know. It's awfully rare for a 44 year-old in top shape to get taken out by the flu.

Also, after watching Jackie, I can't help but think part of Mimi's craziness came from Jackie herself. Jackie can be so cold and plays so many little mind games, I wouldn't be surprised if Mimi was acting out partly to get back at Jackie and partly to get a reaction from her. Jackie was driving ME crazy, and I'm not even dating her.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

First off I want to say just how sad It was to watch this week's episode and know that Doug is no longer with us. God Bless You Doug.

That being said WTH is with Jackie ? She's turned into some vaginous preditor and it's rather disturbing. I think it's true that most women have some bi-curious thoughts that they might act upon if given the right oppourtunity and it appears Jackie is feasting on this fact.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Watching Doug become sick last night really bothered me. You could see that something was coming over him. I was surprised that he didn't pass out and hit the floor right there. Here, his friend is being dialyzed, and Doug's kidneys shut down. WTF??? All of his family died at age 43, and he makes it to 44. Did they ever say what his family died from? Good Grief.

I have seen viruses attack healthy people and, within a few days, these people have been dead. With one woman, I remember specifically, the only thing that would have saved her would have been a heart transplant. She thought she had the flu, and her symptoms pointed in that direction. She had zero medical history, until she died. Unbelievable. It happens, though. Now that I think about it, she was also in her 40s.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't understand how Brian kept saying Doug was his best friend and he didn't even know or at least try to find out where he had been the past few days. I think what someone else said, his foreshadowing his not seeing his next birthday and his how attitude and energy didn't help to heal him. The last thing we saw he was kinda getting better, is this what cause his death?

Jackie is too much but at least she is honest and the other two know what they are getting into too. It's up to them to do it or not. It think Jackie should go out and have fun after that psycho Mimi.

+ Reply to Thread