+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: World Series of Pop Culture (VH1)

Re: World Series of Pop Culture (VH1)

I should have known we'd have a thread about this show, and I love it, too. I've watched it in previous years, but never remember to seek it out in time to get to know the contestants so that by the time it gets down to the wire, I'd actually have favorites. I'm stunned at the amount of trivia these people can store - I only know about 40% of the answers - I suck. But am glad to hear that you can kick the boyfriend's butt at the reality show questions, Lucy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2484063;
    I didn't mind the cocky little NYU kids winning, I found them oddly endearing even if they did make me feel kind of old.
    I know what you mean. I thought they were really cocky when they first appeared and they all annoyed me. But last night, I thought they were almost cute. They look like they're 15...even though I know they're in their early 20's...Didn't all 3 of their ages add up to 66 or something? Goodness!

I don't understand when the contestants know the character someone played, but not the actor's name...but they say the character's name out loud anyway. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That gives the other side a big HINT. Even if they didn't know what it was, the opponent can deduce the actor's name... Wocka Wocka did that in the semi finals. I forgot what the question was but the answer was Wayne Knight. And she all but gave it away by saying she knew it was the guy who played "Newman."

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2484279;
    I know what you mean. I thought they were really cocky when they first appeared and they all annoyed me. But last night, I thought they were almost cute.
    I think their cockiness was at least partly tongue-in-cheek.

They are SO geeky! And I just gotta love a team that dresses like Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Spinal Tap. I hope they return next year.

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2485376;
    They are SO geeky! And I just gotta love a team that dresses like Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Spinal Tap. I hope they return next year.
    They'll be back, they will have to defend their title.

Yeah they were really cocky, I realy didn't want them to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345