+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World Series of Pop Culture (VH1)

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar

Re: World Series of Pop Culture (VH1)

did the carlton banks dance academy win they're match. I watch it but i can't remember who one.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2474579;
    did the carlton banks dance academy win they're match. I watch it but i can't remember who one.
    Nope. It wad down to the last player on each team, but Westburg High came out on top at the end.

The round with El Chupacabra and Fragilay was awesome! I still want to go on the show so badly. I've known everything except the round when you needed to know the album's name. I would have totally been out during that round.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2474678;
    ....I've known everything except the round when you needed to know the album's name. I would have totally been out during that round.
    That was one of the few rounds on which I did well.

I hope Fragilay wins! They kinda remind of Cheetara from last season, they have lots of personality that you just can't help but to cheer them on! I was so thrilled to see Cheetara back on as co-hosts(?) or whatever its called, MC maybe? Anyways, cant wait to see tonight's episode!

I love this show. Has anyone else tried to play online after each night's show for $2,500? We lost on about the eighth question. It's so much easier from the couch, without the pressure.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

oh no, I come back from work and find out that Fragilay lost! I like Twisted Misters as well too, so I guess its not so bad...but I was really pulling for Fragilay! Anyways, look like Twisted Misters/Wocka Wocka/Almost Perfect Strangers 2 are my top picks now!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2477800;
    oh no, I come back from work and find out that Fragilay lost! I like Twisted Misters as well too, so I guess its not so bad...but I was really pulling for Fragilay! Anyways, look like Twisted Misters/Wocka Wocka/Almost Perfect Strangers 2 are my top picks now!
    Oh, no way! The show hasn't aired here yet in California, and after reading that, I kinda don't want to watch the show anymore. I can't take Twisted Misters winning again (I dislike them that much). And adding to that is that Fragilay lost.

My top picks: anyone except Twisted Misters.

ETA: I'm still gonna watch the show by the way. It's too good to not watch it.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Another fun and exciting episode. I'm happy the geeky rocker underdogs are still in it (they aren't socially graceful, but to me that's part of their fun), though I've pretty much liked all the teams in their ways. It's a great contest whatever happens.

Almost Perfect Strangers 2.0 and Remo Leen Teen Teen are competing against each other tomorrow. Those are my two favorite teams and I was hoping to see them in the final 2. And then Wocka Wocka and Team Motherboy are against each other also. I like both of those teams. What luck.

I'm happy that Three Men and a Little Lazy prevailed over Westburg High. Even though TMAALL is my least favorite team out of all my favorite teams, it's nice to see them win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast