+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I cant believe she got rid of Teresa. That's like billions of revenue down the drain. She looked so sexy with short hair, my god.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Just to clarify - we only make forums for shows we're recapping. This show has a limited audience, seeing as it's on Oxygen.
    I agree with dogbat. One could hardly find this discussion.

This show will have a wide audience. UPN wasn't well known at first. A lot of people watch Oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by eva01running View Post
    Do you mean this one?

I think she means that she want any race that live in America. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Yeah, she meant that she wanted girls from America. She would take people of that descent, but not actually from that place. I think...

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
    No offense Chrissanne, but the only reason most people would tune into this modeling show on Oxygen is to see what Janice Dickinson is up to. I know that's the only reason I'm watching it. It doesn't matter how good looking or talented the models are, they're all nobodies. Kind of along the same lines, I wouldn't watch ANTM on UPN if Tyra weren't the host.

That said, I love the show! I'm not going to try to compare it to any other modeling show because it follows a different premise. Janice is hilarious and the entire process is entertaining to watch. I'll certainly watch all season.
    No offense to you either, but I actually tune into ANTM AND The JD's agency to watch the aspiring models. The fact that Janice and Tyra are on is what caught my attention, because I figured anything they're involved in will have to do with upcoming models.

But I guess that's why you typed that "MOST" people would tune in for Janice and Tyra...

I'm always excited to see new faces. And I'm glad they're showing people that it's NOT simple to get signed... you're constantly told to lose weight, tone up, change your hair, teeth...etc...

Teresa was verrrrry arrogant towards Janice. She basically said: "It's your fault I didn't show up, you didn't get me a place to stay." She had the gall to blame Janice for her own mistake, and then pretend that she did what she had to do. yuck.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    Teresa was verrrrry arrogant towards Janice. She basically said: "It's your fault I didn't show up, you didn't get me a place to stay." She had the gall to blame Janice for her own mistake, and then pretend that she did what she had to do. yuck.
    I wonder if she's gonna come back to Janice...
    you saw how they cut the end of the episode!!!!

I know we haven't seen much yet, but what do y'all think of the blonde BLONDE girl they fight over in the next episode?

She seems cute, I wanna see her in pictures! I bet Janice keeps her!

Hey all!

Thanks for all the comments guyz I'm not sure that I'm even in the next episode (lol) it's about being a foot model and I've definitely got the typical dancer feet so...umm...yeah....
    Check out the other models on their myspaces! They all rock! Someone commented about watching the show because of Janice and I agree-I think that's really why it has gotten so much attention (she is quite the character)! I wish that they had added in the model's stories and I believe that is one reason why I have read quite a few bad reviews on the show. Everyone I've talked to just say they're getting bored of seeing Janice all of the time. However, the woman makes great television. It is definitely the Janice show! What sucks is that we put out two months of effort and, well, that's the biz I guess. I have a weekly blog on my myspace about the show and I'll post it on here as well-gotta go get some Zzzzzs!
    Blessings to you all,
    Chrisanne

FORT Fogey
    Awww, hi Chrisanne! lol....

Melrose & CariDee!!!

Blonde girl from next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by lunitweety View Post
    I know we haven't seen much yet, but what do y'all think of the blonde BLONDE girl they fight over in the next episode?

She seems cute, I wanna see her in pictures! I bet Janice keeps her!
    HA! Check this out...

Her name's...Fargo?

She is very sexy and has a great body but the face is bland. I can see why Janice would not want her.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

+ Reply to Thread