+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 420

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

  1. #391
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Ok now I'm disgusted by Janice... she's just being plain nasty.

    And I hate the fact that people are trying to appease her, that there isn't anybody who's seriously standing up to her. I mean, her son is just sitting there, and those women are just groveling at her feet because her name is something that carries weight in the industry.

    And all the other models in the house are just huddled up in silence.

    I swear, this goes straight back to the times when a black model was a faux pas, or a gay model... the thing about Janice is that she's so thick-headed that she looks like a bigotted c*nt.

    I'm sorry for the language, but I've never seen anybody look at people with that level of disgust in their eyes.

  2. #392
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,711

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3219395;
    Ok now I'm disgusted by Janice... she's just being plain nasty.

    And I hate the fact that people are trying to appease her, that there isn't anybody who's seriously standing up to her. I mean, her son is just sitting there, and those women are just groveling at her feet because her name is something that carries weight in the industry.

    And all the other models in the house are just huddled up in silence.

    I swear, this goes straight back to the times when a black model was a faux pas, or a gay model... the thing about Janice is that she's so thick-headed that she looks like a bigotted c*nt.

    I'm sorry for the language, but I've never seen anybody look at people with that level of disgust in their eyes.
    I quit watching when she called them whales. Janice needs to look in the mirror because dude doesn't look like a lady. Janice acts like some plus size woman stole a man or a job from her. Janice needs to close her agency so her plus sized model and the rest can get some actual couture work with a real agency.

  3. #393
    FORT Regular Fantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    139

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    I was so turned off by Janice's behavior in front of the plus models. Disgraceful.
    The "models" in her house don't even look like high fashion models..esp the girls.
    I'm not impressed at all with her models.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

  4. #394
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,490

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Yes, Janice was a disgusting disgrace when it came to the plus sized models, but I didn't expect anything more of her. I just never expect an ounce of class out of her and she never surprises me by exhibiting an ounce either. She still believes she's fabulous beyond measure when most of the time she comes across as a hot tranny mess, although calling her that does a diservice to hot trannys everywhere. She's simply a washed up mess, and who really cares what she thinks of the plus sized women when she's no example of class, beauty or decorum herself.

  5. #395
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,711

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3219777;
    Yes, Janice was a disgusting disgrace when it came to the plus sized models, but I didn't expect anything more of her. I just never expect an ounce of class out of her and she never surprises me by exhibiting an ounce either. She still believes she's fabulous beyond measure when most of the time she comes across as a hot tranny mess, although calling her that does a diservice to hot trannys everywhere. She's simply a washed up mess, and who really cares what she thinks of the plus sized women when she's no example of class, beauty or decorum herself.
    You can't tell Janice that she isn't the hottest thing since Government Cheese. The woman looks like a man and not one person has the balls to tell her to her face.

  6. #396
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    I missed part of the last episode, is Kehoe straight or gay? I hope straight, I wouldn't want to claim him for our team.

  7. #397
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,868

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3221662;
    I missed part of the last episode, is Kehoe straight or gay? I hope straight, I wouldn't want to claim him for our team.
    Indeed, especially after seeing how he bathes (every few days in the swimming pool).

    I missed the verdict too! What were the juicier revelations? I saw when he said he had been to gay bars, and that he had looked at himself in the mirror and gotten turned on. Did anything more shocking happen?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  8. #398
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3221827;
    Indeed, especially after seeing how he bathes (every few days in the swimming pool).

    I missed the verdict too! What were the juicier revelations? I saw when he said he had been to gay bars, and that he had looked at himself in the mirror and gotten turned on. Did anything more shocking happen?
    He also kissed a guy in college but said it was just a bet. At that point my phone rang and trust me you don't put Norma Jean on hold!!!!

  9. #399
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,711

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Kehoe was being truthfu.l I read on a blog he is straight and kissed a guy on a bet in college.

  10. #400
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3221966;
    Kehoe was being truthfu.l I read on a blog he is straight and kissed a guy on a bet in college.
    Kehoe being straight is about as likely as his cow-eyed replacement having a nice personality...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.