+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

I watched some of it last night. Same old story. Hot boys and girls. Everybody get naked. Drama, drama, drama. Janice has everyone living in a house which is also now the modeling agency and she's living there with the models and has secret cameras around the house so she can spy on the them. Her favorite new models this time is a Russian girl with fake boobs and a cute deaf guy.

I caught the first half of it, I'll catch the rest in reruns this weekend. It was more of the same.

Besides the obvious beefcake and twinkcake, I'm still trying to figure out why I'm hooked on this train wreck.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

They tried to pit the new models against the "existing" models, although were any of the "existing" ones who had the worst attitudes even there the first season? Kehoe may be fitter and have better hair and a tan now, but how can he diss the new guy's paleness? When he was the newbie, Kehoe was pale, pudgy, and had bad hair.

I thought the new guy was a great pick for the swimsuit shoot, but none of the girls looked right. I don't like the look of the Russian. As for Tracee, she just looks average to me and I can never understand why anyone would think she could model. She has wide hips, back fat, and a chunky face, not to mention a bad attitude. I guess they are keeping them around for the drama.

I did not like Christopher Ciccone when he showed up on Top Chef, and I didn't like him on the JDMA, either. I did like the push-button mannikin, however.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Hmmm, my first thought was that the fakest "reality" show just got faker. It preview for the season shows the hair and make-up queen having some sort of a melt down, and is it possible that the "Ruskie" is a tranny? Both her hair and her boobs are really fake looking.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Loved the premiere and the move into the house, but I was unhappy with the way they wrote off some of the models as being "part of the divorce". I really liked Nyabel and I seriously doubt sleezebag Peter took her to his agency. We had seen her evolve from the very beginning of the show and she just disappeared without mention. She and Stina from season 1 were easy to relate to for the common viewer, and that type of model is seriously missing now. Anyone know the full scoop on what happened to her?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;3180125;
    Hmmm, my first thought was that the fakest "reality" show just got faker. It preview for the season shows the hair and make-up queen having some sort of a melt down, and is it possible that the "Ruskie" is a tranny? Both her hair and her boobs are really fake looking.
    Uggh, HOW could Janice think that the Russian girl was hot? Those weird, fake boobs, that weird hair & what was wrong with her eyes? Don't watch the show this season 'cause it looks so boring/predictable but I did catch a few mins while flipping.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3184231;
    Uggh, HOW could Janice think that the Russian girl was hot? Those weird, fake boobs, that weird hair & what was wrong with her eyes? Don't watch the show this season 'cause it looks so boring/predictable but I did catch a few mins while flipping.

I agree. Something "off center" about "her." Tranny?

FORT Fan

Janice, welcome to 2002... you've discovered Big Brother...

Maybe I am simple....but I really like Janice...I like how she is the 'mama' to the models and how they all really look up to her. She is so protective and crazy. I even got squishie eyed when the Japanese model cut her hair. I really feel good after this show. I'm a big dork.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan

Yeah, for me it's a guilty little pleasure...

but Janice is this weird bi-polar manic depressive weirdo who is about as consistent as a lonely leaf on a tree in a hurricane...

"I love you, how can you leave me, I made you, I invested time and effort in getting you where you are today..."

five minutes later...

"You are a fat piggy, bye bye..."

+ Reply to Thread