+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Re: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

He looks like one of those birds out of the Power Rangers Movie!
    Whitness to Whitneys fierceness.
    Anya way to the top!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2782149;
    no doubt that's him..
    Do you think he booked the job thru JDMA or on his own? What's he doing in NY? Isn't JDMA in LA, and maybe made the move to Miami?

The season finale for this show was last night (already). Anybody been watching it?

i watched the finale.
    i love how janice practically ruins that job with Custo Barcelona, and then Peter barely fixes it, and Janice then yaps on about how her "negotiating" skills really do work!
    and my goodness, doing a 2 days Custo Barcelona shoot and only getting payed 600 dollars?
    are you kidding?

that's crap pay.. i would think.

Alexis should move to new york
    i lovelove desiree's face and body. and i dont think she's that bratty either.
    i really like Ligia's look. she's really attractive.

her models, all in all, aren't too bad.
    but if she wants people to take her business seriously, she should:
    -get a real website, where there aren't "get to know me" interviews and fake polaroids of the models
    -get real agents and bookers and accountants, and she shouldn't have her clients calling her on her cellphone... get a phone number for the agency!
    -i think she should get rid of the bright pink walls, and make her office look more like an agency
    -she should get an office somewhere that isn't in a mall
    -not have a reality television show that affects how things run within the agency
    -she should run her agency year round, and not shut it down during the summer...

there are about 1000 other things that even I can find thats wrong with her agency...
    haha.

FORT Newbie

Who cares about Ford? That ugly old broad who runs it is a total beyotch. I love Janice. I think she's fantabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by antm_1fan;2778423;
    chris jones creep me out i dont know how crystal is dating him kehoe is really hoy but i dont like how jp just brushed rodrigo like that
    he does...i think hes sexy
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by raindrops47;2797122;

her models, all in all, aren't too bad.
    but if she wants people to take her business seriously, she should:
    -get a real website, where there aren't "get to know me" interviews and fake polaroids of the models
    -get real agents and bookers and accountants, and she shouldn't have her clients calling her on her cellphone... get a phone number for the agency!
    -i think she should get rid of the bright pink walls, and make her office look more like an agency
    -she should get an office somewhere that isn't in a mall
    -not have a reality television show that affects how things run within the agency
    -she should run her agency year round, and not shut it down during the summer...

there are about 1000 other things that even I can find thats wrong with her agency...
    haha.
    I give two thumbs down to your suggestions. Janice needs the show to promote her agency. The LA market is saturated businesses just like Janice's, she needs some way to stand out and gain the upper hand.

Important clients should have access to Janice. If clients can't get a hold of her they might decide to bail. In this day and age it's entirely normal to give out a cell number to clients in certain industries, especially in business to business situations. Many clients will not put up with, and might be insulted by, having to speak with a secretary which could result in leaving a message. Thats a sure way to lose clients.

Her website suits its purpose. It's designed to promote the show. It's meant for the viewing audience, not her clients. There's nothing wrong with it.

The fact that she's in a mall and has pink walls will not make or break her. Who cares. Certainly not her clients as that has not been one of their complaints. How do you know what an agency looks like anyway. Every modeling show I've watched shows agencies with a more shiek and contemporary look, just like Janice's.

Until you've run a successful business of your own its not very reasonable to tell Janice how to run hers. She's kept her business open and her show going for three seasons in a business that is quite difficult to succeed in.

I was really surprised that in the early part of this season, Janice bitched out Grant for having another LA agency. I think it was all an act, b/c Billy is signed to Nous in LA, and we didn't hear him getting bitched out by her.

Janice's agency will last just as long as the reality show runs. It is not like any agency I'm aware of. First of all she never shows more than thirty models at a time, where a real competitive agency would have hundreds of models on file. That way they can fill whatever needs the client has. I know at the agencies here in Chicago they have file cabinets full of 8X10's and when a call comes in from a client for a certain type, the agent goes thru the files and pulls anyone who is even close to being what they want (actually the secretary does that more times than not!!) The only good thing about "The Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency" is that she gets those boys bare assed more often than any other modeling show, lol.

FORT Newbie

I can't believe NO ONE has anything to say about this show. It was back last night and I could only watch the 20 minutes on the website, because I'm not American...but COME ON!

It's rubbish, I know that...but HOT HOT people. In the most ridiculous circumstances. They're all living in the same house now, and it's like Big Brother with more nakedness and ....did I mention, HOT people!

MySpace.com - The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency - 53 - Female - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/janicedickinsonmodels

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/262242044 This new "model" is amazing

+ Reply to Thread