+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

After watching the second episode, I love the second office design much better than the first one. I think the pink and black theme really works and I like the JD monogram. I can see that on modeling portfolios.

I see many good picks from her casting call. I absolutely love that men are featured. It's about time! I get sick of looking at women all the time.

The guy that she is recruiting to be her manager. I see big conflicts in the future, but I think he has the guts to keep Janice in her place. I don't see her trying to ditch him because she needs his business expertise. He seems to be a type A personality just like Janice. They will either be on the same page or kill each other. This will be interesting to watch.

Smart move of Janice to ditch the triplettes. They were very unprofessional and annoying. Of course, Janice could have handled it better but on the other hand they deserved it. How ditzy of them. Their behavior and performance on the casting call was not worthy of a volunteer placement. In other words, they couldn't even donate their time for me! They were useless.

I am more impressed so far by the male models perhaps that is because I have been so deprived. The eye candy is great. I'm not sure why the first photos are so bare boned but according to Janice in Europe that is what you get and we all know that models get more recognition overseas FIRST and then America takes notice SECOND.

I really enjoyed both episodes. I like Janice and her quirky personality and there is eye candy for me to see. So I will keep tuning in.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

anyone have the pictures of the contestants? or some HQ if possible.

FORT Fogey
    I am disappointed to see this show under "Other Reality Shows". Since ANTM is so popular I figure this one will get a lot of board action.

I missed the first one but caught last night. It seems disorganized but I assume once rolling a format will emerge.

I agree with the other postings. The males she chose were very unique looking. Great eye candy. Noone stood out in the women's group. Not even her Homeless nor Sudanese picks. But I'm sure she'll work with them and bring them up to speed.

So far, I can't say I'll watch regularly but it does seem like it may be kinda entertaining.

FORT Fogey
    i really like the show. Love the men more than the women though

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Quemoni;1929357]After watching the second episode, I love the second office design much better than the first one. I think the pink and black theme really works and I like the JD monogram. I can see that on modeling portfolios.

I thought they had the premiere at 10Est and replayed it at 11....did I miss the second episode already?

[QUOTE=dallasaggie;1929538]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    After watching the second episode, I love the second office design much better than the first one. I think the pink and black theme really works and I like the JD monogram. I can see that on modeling portfolios.

I thought they had the premiere at 10Est and replayed it at 11....did I miss the second episode already?
    There were 2 back to back episodes, 10pm and 10:30pm. I'm sure they will be showing repeats of both shows this week.

It seems to me this is not a contest, more like a "Blow Out" type thing, where the show follows Janice's journey of opening up her own modeling agency.

I like how she chose a lot of unique looking people. So far I like a lot of them more so then the ANTM contestants. i'm looking forward to future shows!

http://www.oxygen.com/janice/about.aspx
    http://www.myspace.com/janicedickinsonmodels

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    Smart move of Janice to ditch the triplettes. They were very unprofessional and annoying.
    I so agree with you - they were driving me crazy during the casting call!

I really like that this isn't a contest where only one winner can be selected. She can keep on anyone who shows the potential that she is looking for. I am rooting for her - I hope it all works out and I am looking forward to watching more. I also like that she is doing both male and female models and I love that she is bringing in people like the girl from Africa, she had a very unique look!

The only thing I thought was kinda wierd was her interaction with her daughter - it just seemed forced. For now I am chalking it up as the awkwardness of a kid that age being thrown on camera in a "scripted" situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I so agree with you - they were driving me crazy during the casting call!
    I don't see why there were hired to begin with! She must have thought they were "cute" at first. I'm sure one competent person can do the job of those three.

+ Reply to Thread