+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07 View Post
    I liked the fact that they focused on others rather than all Janice. Getting to meet the nanny and also Janices son, I wish they would go this route and let it be about more than Janice.
    I loved when her son disapproved of her outfit and she said, "How old are you? You're not my father. If you have a problem with me, that's YOUR problem. Deal with it! I am who I am. I'm your mother." Lol, way to go, Janice!

Is it just me or did they not show a new episode this week? How many shoes did Ox order? Does anyone know? How are the ratings considering everyone does not get Ox?

Janice got sued.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060629/en_celeb_eo/19398

It's for not returning borrowed jewelry.
    Oh Janice

wow, she lost some jewelries that are worth like $100,000!!!

better go find them Janice...

Just watched a bunch of episodes last night, interesting show.

After seeing Janice on Surreal Life I thought I would hate the show but I liked it. I have a few favorites I picked, that Sarah girl is beautiful, TJ is adorable. There was also a fellow that looked a lot like adrian Brody I thought, I liked his look too. And the girl they were giving such a hard time to about loosing weight, the blonde one. All very pretty and interesting to look at.
    Fargo? Come on... she is a total beer ad girl. I mean it is not like I don't see what the men saw in her but it is not the vision Janice had and you can see that.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I was just looking through Tony's Myspace blog and read that on the 22nd of May the agency went through a bit of pruning.

So I gotta be at the agnecy today at 12:45 with some dress clothes to get transported off to some unknown destination. We're finding out who is gonna be kept on, and who is goin to be "dropped" from the agency.

Now there are over 40 of us now. And theres a few numbers flyin around as to just how many there keepin. Some say 6, others 8 others dont think its gonna be that drastic.
    Michelle confirmed in her Myspace blog:

I do have some bad news......Janice is going to drop some people from her agency and as soon as I found this out I had a bad feeling. I've heard from a few people that I have more enemies then friends within the agency. I'm going to find out tomorrow after the photo shoot if I'm cut or not.
    They both later reported that the agency kept them, but neither said how many others or who were kept. It would probably be easy to find out more by reading the other guys' blogs, but none of them are as interesting to me.

FORT Fogey
    Oh goodness, thank goodness for Michelle being kept! I was getting so scared. That sucks that she has enemies though.

OMG Sarah is amazing.

I swear those three girls who have TJ as their nanny are the luckiest girls in the world.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Yay Michelle! She has a great editorial look, and with the right guidance I could definetly see her getting work in Paris. She has what a lot of the others have going against them: age. At 19, she has a better shot of making it then almost anyone else.

As for who's getting axed...If Nyabel didn't lose that gut Janice will have two words for her...
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I have NO idea where to put this so I'll put it here because it somewhat relates to Janice I guess.
    VH1 will have a new reality series called "The Agency" where it'll follow 7 bookers from Wilhelmina Models as they show what they do on their job and how they will try to make the next big star.
    What's with all the modeling shows coming right after another?
    First its 8th and Ocean, then JDMA, and now this? I LOVE IT!
    The show premieres this fall [September I think]

+ Reply to Thread