+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SuperGroup

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I also want to add, Sebastian's hair looks horrible. Maybe he figures no one will recognize him if he changes it.
    Yeah, Its looks dry and frizzy. I mean there is so much good product out there you would think he would use some?? Maybe he needs to see Jonathon on Bravo's Blowout???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sebastian's reaction to his wife's photo shoot made me want to hurl! I mean, ok, she's nice looking, but his talk of his member and the noises he kept making...................ick! slime-ball!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post

When Sebastian's wife (Maria?) was getting ready to do that photo shoot, she made mention of the fact that she's a Mom. I don't know if her child is Sebastian's or not (has he ever made mention of a child?) but I think he's got to be a horrible role model for any child. (unless his "act" is just that, a huge act, and he's a different person in real life.)

Sebastian and Maria have 2 kids - Paris and London.

Cat

OH my. I could not take it if I had to hear Sebatian say "SA-vage AN-i-mal!!!!!!" one more time. How could he NOT understand how awful that name was!? I do have to give him props for the name he finally came up with "Damnocracy" - frankly I'm amazed that it came out of his mouth. It was hilarious that he started to spell it an couldn't finish. However, with a name like that it seems like they should have some kind of "message" - like a witty, anti-establishment kind of trend running thru their lyrics and at this point I just don't see that happening.

I could have done without the whole segment with the wives' photo shoot. I ended up temporaily chaning the channel because it was too much to watch while my kids were in the vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    Sebastian and Maria have 2 kids - Paris and London.
    Blech - JMO, but the themey-ness of those names really annoys me!! Would they have to follow the trend if they had another - HongKong, Baghdad, Madrid, NewYork, LosAngeles....

I really don't understand how Scott Ian can keep from beating Sabastian with his axe. LOVE Anthrax!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Sebastian seemed okay at first- but after a couple of episodes, his juvenile behavior reminded me of being stuck in a car with my teenage sons on an eight hour trip to Florida. In case you are wondering, that is NOT a good thing.

And for God's sake- he forced all of these hardcore rockers to watch THE GILMORE GIRLS ( ) episode that he "guest starred" in. It was kind of pitiful how thrilled he was to watch himself on tv!

Love the Nuge! Had the pleasure of seeing him play with his band in a small venue here in Charleston. Was never really a fan before that, but it was a great show. I would definitely pay to see him live again.

Like Scott, Evan is gross, and you gotta love anyone related to a talent like Bonham. Hope they don't slaughter the Led Zep tune they are covering.

As for the wives, well, what's a show about rockers without a little T & A? They looked hot, and Sebastion looked like a moron drooling over them. He's just a little too "simple" for me. Not a deep thought to be found in that head.
    Go Tigers!

I have to say (admitting that I've watched this show somewhat makes me hurl) that the scenes with Sebastian's and Evan's wives posing for the camera made me tres uncomfortable. How could they show that on TV?

I feel kind of sorry for Sebastian's wife. She seemed more than slightly embarrassed by it.

Jason Bonham seems like the only one of these guys who's even slightly sane.

In this crowd, Ted Nugent almost seems statesmanlike. Who'd have thought?

Cavendish

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    I have to say (admitting that I've watched this show somewhat makes me hurl) that the scenes with Sebastian's and Evan's wives posing for the camera made me tres uncomfortable. How could they show that on TV?

I feel kind of sorry for Sebastian's wife. She seemed more than slightly embarrassed by it.

Jason Bonham seems like the only one of these guys who's even slightly sane.

In this crowd, Ted Nugent almost seems statesmanlike. Who'd have thought?

Cavendish
    It almost scares me to watch this show. It's also fairly low entertainment wise, as I spend most of the time covering my ears during Sebastian's rants, or at another person's.

Watching the photo shoot and Seb having an orgasm,was gross it
    wasn't so much the photo session,although I could of lived without watching
    it.But the way Seb was acting,so juvenille.

As for last nights episode,I wasn't quite sure why the cook was mad at uncle Ted,does anybody know?
    The fight between Evan and Seb was disappointing..
    It does look like in the end Evan walks out because of Seb
    drinking.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast