Closed Thread
Page 6 of 355 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

i want sisi to go far. GO ASIANS!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I hope our version is not so full of ugly cat-fights and back-stabbers as some of the finalists in ANTM ended up being. Mind you that does add to the fun of watching . I'd rather see a good model-contest with maye some nice-looking Canadian males as, um, accessories!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

accessories? riiiight. :]

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    interesting observation... i dont really care about sisi, ylenia, or slvie, but i hope tenika stays
    yeah i'd personally like to see a bit more of tenika and sisi. i'm hoping one of them can impress me because brandi seems a bit too white washed for me.

Hi everyone. A new member here but a longtime lurker. I've watched the Top Model shows from Australia, Britain, America and Germany. I'm really looking forward to Canada's version.

I've enjoyed watching Jeannie Becker's Fashion Television for years..(cough...20 years). It will be great to see her on the panel every week. Besides Tricia Helfer of Battlestar Galactica and modeling fame, I'm not familiar with any of the other judges.

Ylenia is my darkhorse pick. She has that 'edgy' look. Andrea and Heather look like they could be favourites.

greetings trellisaze. personally i can't stand ylenia already just by judging from her tv spots and photos. i agree with you though about andrea and heather, they seem to be favourites.

Hello Ilyadelaide. I agree. It will be interesting to see if there will be any drama queens in the house.

I've been trying to put up a custom avatar but I'm not having any luck.

cow
    CNTM starts TOMORROW! YAY! wonder what the first photoshoot will be... and does jay manuel appear in the first episode or later in the cycle?
    moooooo
    orangepie

WOAH! I was rewatching the tryouts of ANTM C6 and there was a girl named Tanika who kind of LOOKED like Tenika! That was weird!

Well, since I live just north of Kelowna, I guess I'll be rooting for the hometown girl. Loved her 'made over' pic. She's got a natural beauty.

About the location...there's a pic on the first page of the models in a small plane...perhaps the article was wrong and they do indeed fly over to Vancouver? That would certainly make sense, as it would be silly not to take advantage of filming in such a major cosmopolitan city. Just a thought.

Hope I can remember when/where this is on so I don't miss it. I missed most of ANTM that way!

Closed Thread