Closed Thread
Page 54 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 3549

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

  1. #531
    alanaaa Coconut Oil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,517
    Ylenia has officially become my favorite.
    I regret saying in the early early pre show photos that she is ugly and old. I really really love her and hope she takes this all.

  2. #532
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    Why do people dislike Tenika so much? I think she's probably the most interesting person there. I haven't seen her being nasty to anyone besides Sisi, and all of them are nasty to Sisi because she's such a nasty bitch herself. I love Tenika, she's so bubbly and good-humored. And she's definitely not ugly. Especially not in comparison to the rest of these girls, lol...

  3. #533
    FORT Newbie kim_antmfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    West Van, canada
    Posts
    43
    I think this show is so low Budged that they are making all the drama.but it's so fun to watch! I can't wait for the next show.

    I don't dislike sisi or tenika at all, they make a great show!
    plus I think all the ethnic girls on the show are getting negative editing! but that don't mean that's who they are!

  4. #534
    FORT Newbie kim_antmfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    West Van, canada
    Posts
    43
    I read somewhere that the tall girl who got booted in week 3 has 5 years of experience in modeling.
    She has been to new york, milan and somewhere.
    so i wouldn't be supprised if many of the girls have experience before the show.

  5. #535
    FORT Newbie Kim2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    30
    I'm not a huge Alanna fan but I thought her topless picture was excellent. She's making real, believable eye contact with the male model and it's not just "look how pretty I am." There's some character there unlike Heather's picture, which is just blank.

    I have the same issue with Sisi's shot, although I may be a bit biased since I think shes so unpleasant.

  6. #536
    FORT Newbie armuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Why do people dislike Tenika so much? I think she's probably the most interesting person there. I haven't seen her being nasty to anyone besides Sisi, and all of them are nasty to Sisi because she's such a nasty bitch herself. I love Tenika, she's so bubbly and good-humored. And she's definitely not ugly. Especially not in comparison to the rest of these girls, lol...
    I personally dont like her because she cant model. Her walk is terrible (the judges laugh at her walk when she turns around) and she cant take good photos. And during one of the early episodes, I recall tenika calling brandy a 'snake' or something.. which already gave me a bad impression.

  7. #537
    FORT Fan hikari87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by armuns View Post
    I personally dont like her because she cant model. Her walk is terrible (the judges laugh at her walk when she turns around) and she cant take good photos. And during one of the early episodes, I recall tenika calling brandy a 'snake' or something.. which already gave me a bad impression.
    Yah Tenika's the only one that I really don't like....for all the reasons stated by armuns except for the snake thing which I don't remember...but her arrogance and condescending attitude really irks me. I know Sisi can be arrogant too but it's just different from Tenika's...

  8. #538
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    Well I haven't seen her being arrogant or condescending, unlike Sisi who's talked badly and called all the girls "stupid" or "idiots" more than three times.

    Most of the girls there can't walk, and no one has consistently taken good pictures. I thought Tenika's bra and nude pics were some of the best, by far. And her swimsuit photo was great.

  9. #539
    FORT Fan hikari87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Well I haven't seen her being arrogant or condescending, unlike Sisi who's talked badly and called all the girls "stupid" or "idiots" more than three times.

    Most of the girls there can't walk, and no one has consistently taken good pictures. I thought Tenika's bra and nude pics were some of the best, by far. And her swimsuit photo was great.
    Well, you'd have to admit that you wouldn't call her humble at least! I noticed that at most challenges, she tends to think that she did the best, or rocked it whenever she actually does horribly XD that is always amusing though....and I just don't think she quite has it in the face....I noticed that Sisi badmouths more than speaks highly of herself...not that that's any good but...the cockiness of Tenika bugs me a lot more

  10. #540
    Fai
    Fai is offline
    FORT Regular Fai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    92
    random screencaps
    Opening











    =]

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.