Closed Thread
Page 53 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

omg opps o___o bleh. she's ugly anyways wont change it LOL

omg x_x whats with me and all these typos

hey guys.. i'm new to this forum.. its a bit off topic, but i was wondering how i can upload my own avatar.. can anyone teach me? i'd appreciate that a lot. thx!!!

Heather's elimination, good riddance! I definitely laughed at Brandi's photos, with the whole carbon copied facial expression and all.

I was shocked when Heather left. I really was.And now I think my prediction of who is going might go to plan...Why does everyone want Alanna off BTW? what ever did she do to make everyone hate her so much...How did Sisi ever become anyone's Fav? or is it just the picture that makes everyone judge everyone...I like the picture part, but I don't care about the pictures as much as the real person, cuz a picture can never really tell who somone really is. u can have Sisi looking all spiffy and great in pics, but never meet her and ur gonna think she's the nicest person on earth and then u can have somone like me, thinking all my pictures are bad, never meet me and what not and think im the meanest person on earth.That is why I look for the person..as with personalaty and persona first before there pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso View Post
    I think they do retouch the photos but not overkill like ANTM. Some pics on ANTM are sooo retouched it's not even funny. Either they're trying to do that intentionally or can't afford photoshop LOL.
    LOL, I was just reading this and I couldn't help but laugh at " or they can't afford photoshop" and yet, they can afford a nice place, good camra men, good photographers, a better judging room than the first ANTM, a exsersize room with alot of exspensive equiptment..and yet, they can't afford photoshop.

And I don't wanna be rude,but Heather reminds me of a Barbie Doll.
    She has that high forhead..blue eyes with big pupils and the same shaped
    lips.

Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    ...Why does everyone want Alanna off BTW? what ever did she do to make everyone hate her so much...
    I, for one, never said I hated Alanna. Actually she seems quite nice and is not one of the house bitches, but as a model she just doesn't do it for me. I pick her to go next because this is what I think will happen, not what I want to happen. Personally, I like Sisi the least and would like to see her go next, but I don't think she will because 1)- the judges see something in her, and 2)- she makes for good TV.

Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    I was shocked when Heather left. I really was.And now I think my prediction of who is going might go to plan...Why does everyone want Alanna off BTW? what ever did she do to make everyone hate her so much...How did Sisi ever become anyone's Fav? or is it just the picture that makes everyone judge everyone...I like the picture part, but I don't care about the pictures as much as the real person, cuz a picture can never really tell who somone really is. u can have Sisi looking all spiffy and great in pics, but never meet her and ur gonna think she's the nicest person on earth and then u can have somone like me, thinking all my pictures are bad, never meet me and what not and think im the meanest person on earth.That is why I look for the person..as with personality and persona first before there pics.
    I agree its not all about photos either but come on, its reality tv...we wont really know what their personality REALLY is just from watching them through film and excessive editing. Its like how we never really got to see Mollie when everyone else who met and actually interacted with her said she had a huge personality.

And yah...I dont remember seeing anyone say that they hated Allanna...just that they dont really see model potential in her...well at least thats my own point of view~

And it being reality tv AND just the fact that it IS a competition...you are going to see totally different sides of people~ so since it is a model competition...I think thats why most people are judging by their photos and less of the distorted view that media can give us of their personalities~

apparently kimfan101 is alanna? or at least she said this to me. which i definately do NOT believe.

from the beginning i knew it, alanna will amke it far.. i knew it, she really has potential

Closed Thread