Closed Thread
Page 5 of 355 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

if you listen carefully on the t.v. spots for the show, i believe the cntm theme is in the backround. similiar to antm but minor differences.

I'm also surprised by it being in Victoria but then again, it's gorgeous, and way less expensive than Vanc. Also, I'm sure it was easier for them to close things down to shoot and not so many City hoops to jump through. Don't forget, industry head honchos can easily get there for specific shows.

I can imagine photo shoots in Butchart Gardens, on ships in the harbour (The Black Ball to Seattle), around the miliary base on their ships (that would be cool with some sailors) in the forests, and even a day trip up to Tofino or in the rainforest up there! When you think about it, even though it's not a huge city, photographically, it has a lot to offer. Maybe they'll have to shop around Tin Pan Alley to find stuff!

I think it will be great and will certainly show off Victoria and area to the rest of Canada!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyadelaide View Post
    if you listen carefully on the t.v. spots for the show, i believe the cntm theme is in the backround. similiar to antm but minor differences.
    yeah, i think it sounds kinda weird. meh, just my opinion. but its going to air this week! yay. i dont expect it to be great, but hopefully itll be ok
    moooooo
    orangepie

I was expecting huge makeovers, these just look like they popped out of Great Clips on Main Street. I'm not too impressed with the contestants, either. They're going to have to work real hard to match up to the likes of Heather Marks or Jessica Stam.

My hopes, sigh.

i don't think you guys should give up to quickly

I don't, either. I was disappointed at first but I have a feeling a few of these girls could really surprise us.

cow
    if you go to the official site (which is on yahoo) you would see that all the girls are forced to have a 360 account (a blog made by yahoo)
    i just find that interesting...
    moooooo
    orangepie

i saw that. i wonder if any of them are ever going to update blogs. does anyone know where the promo video went? i miss it. :[

a random observation: since andrea, alanna, natalie, dawn, heather, and brandi obviously get makeovers, and in the screen caps you can tell theyre having a judging (with many of the girls pre-makeover looks), it's obvious that they're having a few eps. before the makeovers, so that solidifies that they'll make it at least the first or second eliminations. so that leaves sisi, ylenia, tenika, and sylvie. hm..

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyadelaide View Post
    a random observation: since andrea, alanna, natalie, dawn, heather, and brandi obviously get makeovers, and in the screen caps you can tell theyre having a judging (with many of the girls pre-makeover looks), it's obvious that they're having a few eps. before the makeovers, so that solidifies that they'll make it at least the first or second eliminations. so that leaves sisi, ylenia, tenika, and sylvie. hm..
    interesting observation... i dont really care about sisi, ylenia, or slvie, but i hope tenika stays
    moooooo
    orangepie

Closed Thread