Closed Thread
Page 354 of 355 FirstFirst ... 254304344345346347348349350351352353354355 LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3549

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

  1. #3531
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Is Brandi from cycle 1 still signed with Giovanni Models? I heard and/or read somewhere that she was before.

  2. #3532
    You better work!!! funkyfierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys
    Posts
    739

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg332;2942084;
    Is Brandi from cycle 1 still signed with Giovanni Models? I heard and/or read somewhere that she was before.
    Yup!

    giovanni model management - 514.845.1278 - 416.597.1993
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

  3. #3533
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Quote Originally Posted by funkyfierce;2944096;
    That's great but it doesn't look like she gets a lot of work. Too bad she was really good on the show, her and Sisi.

    Whatever happen to Sisi?

  4. #3534
    FORT Regular ArtSciBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    135

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg332;2945456;
    That's great but it doesn't look like she gets a lot of work. Too bad she was really good on the show, her and Sisi.

    Whatever happen to Sisi?
    Sisi is still signed to Liz Bell in Vancouver and Elmer Olsen in Toronto, but she has been very silent as of late in terms of modelling. I don't know if she's on a break from modelling or anything.

  5. #3535
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,683

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSciBoy;2949146;
    Sisi is still signed to Liz Bell in Vancouver and Elmer Olsen in Toronto, but she has been very silent as of late in terms of modelling. I don't know if she's on a break from modelling or anything.
    Awww. She was my favorite model from that season. Hope she is just taking a break or has a big project that takes a lot of time to go to print.

  6. #3536
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    *sigh*

    I'm waiting for cycle 3...

  7. #3537
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    I was looking for CNTM updates on Wikipedia, as I usually do, and I found this: :

    "Canada's Next Top Model, Cycle 3 is scheduled to air on May 28, 2008. Jay Manuel will be returning once again as the main host for this competition."

    I was on the main page for CNTM on Wikipedia when I noticed that cycle 3 had it's own link, clicked on it and it brought me to this page. A part of me wants to believe it's true but I have to look at the facts. It's obviously fake...

    Maybe someone will tell me otherwise...?

  8. #3538
    You better work!!! funkyfierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys
    Posts
    739

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg332;2955542;
    I was looking for CNTM updates on Wikipedia, as I usually do, and I found this: :

    "Canada's Next Top Model, Cycle 3 is scheduled to air on May 28, 2008. Jay Manuel will be returning once again as the main host for this competition."

    I was on the main page for CNTM on Wikipedia when I noticed that cycle 3 had it's own link, clicked on it and it brought me to this page. A part of me wants to believe it's true but I have to look at the facts. It's obviously fake...

    Maybe someone will tell me otherwise...?
    It's fake, they haven't even called for applications yet, sorry.

    Here's a couple new photos of Ylenia (who's birthday is today!) at her boyfriend's home. Looking good Ylenia!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

  9. #3539
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    I forgot how beautiful she was.

  10. #3540
    FORT Newbie Greg332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    14

    Re: Canada's Next Top Model

    BIG NEWS!

    I was watching an e-talk episode today, May 9 2008, and Andrea Muizelaar was on. She annonced that she is returning to modeling AND has signed with Elmer Olsen!

    OMG!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.