Closed Thread
Page 352 of 355 FirstFirst ... 252302342343344345346347348349350351352353354355 LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3549

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

CCL

Re: Canada's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by Etait332;2897069;
    I just checked wikipedia and it says "Unfourtunatly, there will not be a cycle 3. The show has been cancelled." Sorry, if this has been posted already.
    I wouldn't necessarily trust wikipedia. I've seen nothing elsewhere about the show cancelled. (And, if they never commissioned a season 3, it would not be cancelled, just not ordered). But, of course, there has been nothing about it happening either so....
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

they havent released any info (at least in the news or replied to my emails etc) about it being cancelled so I pray that's a false wiki post which they so often are.

It'd be amazing if they're just waiting to get the funding to make it a killer season with more contestants and an international destination. But honestly at this point, I'd settle for 10 in a motel in regina working K mart clothes! LOL
    I'm totally fiending for some CNTM!

Like seriously though, how could they NOT do another season, they show the episodes all the time on so many channels here... which is AWESOME!

By the way guys, remember Rebecca's boyfriend so many of us were not fans of? They just got ENGAGED!!!
    Last edited by funkyfierce; 04-07-2008 at 05:15 AM.
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Rebecca should of stayed with the hockey player~~.
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2900714;
    Rebecca should of stayed with the hockey player~~.
    Totally agree!!!LOL!!!

I swear I will absolutely cry my eyes out if CNTM has been cancelled because it was way more high-fashion than ANTM and the photoshoots were so much better (Cycle 2 not 1 because Cycle1's were quite awful!!!) but it showed hope!!! Hopefully it hasn't and there is another behind the scenes reason!!!

If you guys have time, you might want to send an email to citytv telling them how much you love CNTM and not to cancel it. It's good for them to know how many people out there love CNTM and would hate to see it end so abruptly, and sending an email only takes a second right?

Here's some photos of Cori I have not posted before, but now's as good a time as any. As with a lot of taller women, her hands are somewhat on the masculine side so I think the photographer should have avoided highlighting them altogether or used a hand model stand in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by funkyfierce; 04-08-2008 at 07:18 AM.
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!

On the whole I think Cori looks really good in these shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by funkyfierce;2902611;
    On the whole I think Cori looks really good in these shots.
    Wow. She really needs to learn how to use her hands. Turning them to the side might hide the look. If I were the photog, I would do no close-ups showcasing the hands like that. She's got an OK look, but the hands ruin it for delicate shots near the face. Her hands actually look more masculine than a lot of the other tall models I've seen.

April 9, 2008

Rebecca Hardy

Well, I'm happy to say that I'm officially home. After spending what seemed like an extremely long time in Milan. All in all, I'd have to say that it was a positive journey, that I will remember for the rest of my life. Man oh man, pounding that pavement in the rain, running to castings, with a hole in my shoe. Needless to say, I survived, and I bought one hell of a nice pair of boots!

I lived with roommates, most of whom were very, very young. I guess you could say I was the mom in the apartment. Cleaning up, cooking...geez, I'm only 22! I didn't mind though, they were a good group of girls.

Most were from Russia, so sometimes we would have language barriers, but we figured it out. Being Canadian we use (or maybe just I use) a lot of slang. Sometimes they would ask me what something meant, and it was hard to match a word to explain it. Kind of funny, I felt like Websters!

My roommates and I met some amazing Italian friends, and we would go for dinners, and enjoy some nights out. Man, do they know how to party there.

It wasn't all dinners and parties though, we worked our little butts off! Like I said running to sometimes 12 castings a day, working, travelling to other cities for shows! It was worth it for sure though.

I must say at the end of my trip I started to get bitter. I don't know if I was home sick, or just really tired. Two months is a long time in a place that's half way across the world. Hell, I'd call home on a fax machine using calling cards because I had no phone. Me, no phone....that's insanity!

Even trying to change my plane ticket was a hassle. The travel agent said to call the airline, the airline said go to the airport. After an hour ride on a stinky bus, I'm at the airport. Apparently, the airport didn't have that airline, so I had to take another bus to the other airport. So at this point to be straight up, I'm pissed off!

I'm running through this other airport, and I see a familiar face. Well, no doubt, it was James Blunt. I run up and say "Hi James, I'm Rebecca Hardy, I worked with you for the Same Mistake video!"

He says, "Oh yeah, you're the girl that licked my face!"

It was pretty funny, and after standing and chatting for awhile I headed off and changed my ticket. FINALLY!!!!

I worked in Milan, but it's a tough market. Especially being my age and having gone through puberty! Just kidding! Anyway, all I wanted to do was work, work, work! But I found myself more or less running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Sometimes it's hard to stay positive in a place that is so tough, but I did. I'm so stoked to be home and more stoked to be heading on my trip to England. I've made some great friends, and can say I've been shot, and walked in shows in Milan. Now that's amazing! Now, on to my next adventure!

Ciao Bellas!

Rebecca Hardy

Rebecca Hardy is a Sutherland model.

Source: modelresource.ca - Canada's Modelling Site

OMGOD, She was in a James Blunt VIDEO?!?!! You can find her at 2:47 in the Simple Mistake video! Go Girl GO

Sounds like someone was busy! Can't wait to see some of the pics she took, major or not.
    And I'm glad Milan didn't break her spirit, it could've easily.

Go Becca!
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Ah it's good to hear that she remains so positive, unlike a fellow red-headed winner prior to her. *coughs*
    omg, stunning~*~.

Closed Thread