Closed Thread
Page 351 of 355 FirstFirst ... 251301341342343344345346347348349350351352353354355 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3549

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Canada's Next Top Model

Another one of Tia and two of Rebecca that I hadn't seen before
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Tia and Rebecca look fabulous.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

I'm watching the Fashion Television complete coverage of TFW Fall/Winter 2008 and Jeannie had a great interview with Rebecca who spoke of doing some great work in Milan with the designers there, and she's in Toronto to walk for GSUS etc. and now she's on her way to model in London, England for a while! So awesome to see her living her dream. We've also seen a little bit of Mo and Tenika as they walk in the shows and lounge in the tents.
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

FORT Regular

It'll be a real shame if CNTM does not happen as usually the auditions are about now, well at least I think??? Maybe they are not going to air it in the summer maybe they will air it from July- September or maybe Septemeber onwards except on a different night or something like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phily693;2888421;
    It'll be a real shame if CNTM does not happen as usually the auditions are about now, well at least I think??? Maybe they are not going to air it in the summer maybe they will air it from July- September or maybe Septemeber onwards except on a different night or something like that!!!
    Last cycle, the auditions were advertised on the radio in November in TO. I didn't hear anything this year. So, I don't have much hope.

Quote Originally Posted by marie78;2891226;
    Last cycle, the auditions were advertised on the radio in November in TO. I didn't hear anything this year. So, I don't have much hope.
    That would be a shame. I liked watching the eps on Youtube. I am not pleased. Which is not a good thing. I think I need to watch PR Canada to make myself feel better.

sniff

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by marie78;2891226;
    No way!!!! Grrrr!!! I knew it was too good to be true, having an amazing winner with no follow-up!!!
    Does anyone know why it hasn't been advertised yet or even if it's going to air this year??? It would be a bad move on CityTV's part as I'm sure it's one of their most popular shows just like ANTM is!!!

CCL

If there was even a hint that it was going to air sometime soon, or that they were even casting, I'm sure a number of people would be eagerly posting. But there's been nothing, so there's nothing to post. Maybe the ratings earned (and the money made off the program) didn't justify the expense (after all, Canada's tv programming (and the attendant budgets and advertising revenue) is miniscule compared to the US and many other countries. For a lot of the US shows we don't even make our own versions, or, if we do, we make a very limited run, like the five shows they taped for Who is Smarter Than A Canadian Fifth Grader. Five episodes was the entire run of the show). Maybe they're waiting to see when Jay is available, or maybe they're looking for another host. Maybe they're just not interested in making another one. Who knows?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

:/ I checked out the Wikipedia article for the show and noticed there was a list of names under Cycle 3 and got all excited thinking they might've been revealed. But then I snapped back into reality and realized that it was just a false list. Ugh. I hope a third cycle happens. I'm not going to lie, I found the first two cycles a little dull in comparison to some of the other versions out there but I still enjoyed watching episodes off of YouTube.

FORT Newbie

I just checked wikipedia and it says "Unfourtunatly, there will not be a cycle 3. The show has been cancelled." Sorry, if this has been posted already.

Closed Thread