Closed Thread
Page 3 of 355 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyadelaide View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/LookAtThatJaime/fin_photo_dawn.jpg dawn's photos are similiar too, but i think i'll like the makeover for her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/LookAtThatJaime/fin_photo_brandi.jpg naturally very pretty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/LookAtThatJaime/fin_photo_andrea.jpg <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/LookAtThatJaime/fin_photo_alanna.jpg alanna looks very natural in this one.

in the video that was up on the site, everyone had makeover shots except sisi, tenika, ylenia (not posted), and sylvie. perhaps they don't last long?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/LookAtThatJaime/Canadahouse1.jpg the house. it seems more realistic i feel in comparison to antm, which looks waaay to decked out. it was filmed in the vancouver area, which surprises me because i thought they'd go to toronto or montreal.
    ditto on the house. and cool, vancouver? anyone know the address? (just curious, im not gonna go there or anything)
    moooooo
    orangepie

I don't get Andrea, she just looks so OLD, oh wait, because she IS old. First eliminated, hopefully.

I think Heather will win

She has the age
    She has the face
    She has the body
    She has the height

lets just see if she can work it

They've been plugging this show for awhile now, I just hope it isn't as lame as Canadian Idol. Then again, Canada has churned out some great models in the past, for a country with such a small population.

andrea's only 19, only her and alanna are under 20.

.... it was filmed in the vancouver area, which surprises me because i thought they'd go to toronto or montreal.
    It was filmed in Victoria, not Vancouver.
    Not sure exactly when, but if it was winter they probably chose Victoria over TO or Montreal 'cause of the climate.

victoria?! why?!

victoria?! why?!
    Good question.
    It's not like Victoria is "Fashion Central", but I have a few ideas why. First of all...as mentioned...the climate. Best in the country.
    Secondly...5 of the girls are from BC and 2 are from Alberta. Cuts travel costs way down to get them to the location if they are already nearby.
    So why not Vancouver? After all, four of them are from the Vancouver area.
    My thinking on this is perhaps it would give Natalie, Sisi, Ylenia and Brandi an unfair advantage if it was filmed in Vancouver.
    Another factor could be that CityTV has an affiliate in Victoria (A-Channel), so CityTV does have a demographic interest in the area.

Otherwise, I haven't a clue why they would pick Victoria.

andrea's only 19, only her and alanna are under 20.
    Wait, I mistaked her for Ylenia. :c

i like sisi && brandi..mm i dont live in canada but i'll get to see this somehow. even if it requires crossing the border;P
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I like Dawn I suppose, but it's mostly because I don't really like the other girls, yet. Dawn's pretty, in a Tommy Hilfiger/Ralph Lauren model kind of way...I don't know. I'm hoping the photos aren't doing them justice and they're gorgeous when the show starts
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Closed Thread