Closed Thread
Page 14 of 355 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

yah I really like dawn too...her photos were meh, but on film she's really pretty and seemed really sweet^^

my other favourites are Heather and Andrea...Heather because she does remind me of Rachel McAdams and Andrea because I like rooting for the unconventional beauties...like Shannon and Jessica from AusNTM and Brooke~

Sisi disappointed me with her photos...I think it's because she likes to open up her eyes WIDE when taking photos which makes her look possessed....I saw her smile during panel and was like, wow she can be pretty o.o

FORT Fanatic
    I just watched it and during the giving of the photos during elimination trisha had this constant pained uncomfortable awkward look on her face. She also gave the pictures to slowly and awkward. She was trying to do it to much like tyra i think.

what was the order of elimination???

The best runway:

1. Sisi
    2. Tenika
    3. Heather

I thought Sisi had the best walk too.

cow
    you know, there is nothing wrong with it being low budget, but they could do a LOT better with low budget. i mean, theyre in victoria. there are so many places for photoshoots! this photoshoot just sucked! and all the judges sucked. tricia helfer is trying too hard to be like tyra, but she ends up being robotic. i hate jay on ANTM, but on CNTM, he was the best judge. and the way the scenes were cut and the background music just made you feel awkward. and all the girls suck. NONE of them knows anything about how to madel. and i have a feeling that none of them really cares.
    btw, were the pics even retouched?
    anywats, im hoping dawn and brandi go far, simpy cuz they're the hottest ( i mean, none of themm could model anyways)

ETA: i was listening to the radio, and they said something about CNTM will have more drama than ANTM. im shocked, but also kinda happy. sure, i hate the fact that theres too much drama on ANTM, but CNTM would be SOOOOO boring without it
    Last edited by cow; 06-01-2006 at 07:12 PM.
    moooooo
    orangepie

Quote Originally Posted by kerkeloo View Post
    what was the order of elimination???
    1. Brandi
    2. Heather
    3. Sisi
    4. Ylenia
    5. Andrea
    6. Tenika
    7. Alanna
    8. Dawn
    [Bottom two]
    9. Natalie
    10. Sylvie [Eliminated]

Um, I don't know if this'll be huge news but I was curious about Sisi's makeover so I screencapped it from the opening theme. Sorry it's REALLY bad quality.

I think she looks SO much better

no offense to natalie's fans but she has the worst picture in this photoshoot... i really love alanna's pic

FORT Fogey
    I wonder what the ratings were last night? I hope they were high, hopefully we'll be getting more seasons of CNTM.

My rankings of the photos:
    1. Ylenia
    2. Brandi
    3. Sisi
    4. Heather
    5. Tenika
    6. Natalie
    7. Syvlie
    8. Dawn
    9. Allanna
    10. Andrea

Of the judges I liked Stacey and Jeanne, the rest are TERRIBLE. imo