Closed Thread
Page 11 of 355 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

FORT Fogey
    If you check out the official website, and go to the blogs you will see that many of them are updated.

Ok, Canada's Next Top Model is so low budge.

Hi, I know its a little late but if anyone knows how to get rid of that annoying voiceover, please let me know. The sound was soo bad that it was difficult to hear anything. Did anyone else have probs with the sound????

cow
    OMFG! this show was so sad, its kinda funny. tricia helfer is trying too hard to be like tyra, but shes so robotic! and none of the girls could model! and whats up with the photoshoot? i mean, i think simple photoshoots are nice, but that was just awkward! meh, tyras probably laffing right now
    moooooo
    orangepie

anyone could make the opening credit screencaps for us?

many thanks

i kind of like the low budget feel of it.

Where is the cabin located?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaintops View Post
    Ok, Canada's Next Top Model is so low budge.
    It did look rather low rent. I think it was the film stock they were using; it seemed more like home video film rather than professional quality film. As for the house...it's like they're modelling in the forest. Model camp or something. With Tricia coming in on the little plane...um, ok.
    The photo shoot was not bad. Didn't really like who they eliminated - Sylvie had this mellow, skateboarding vibe which appealed to me. And I liked her photo. I think they could have cleaned her up (a bit) but I think they would have eventually said she was too "big" ie she was more normal-size than model-skinny and gotten rid of her anyways. Oh well. But I thought she looked nice, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by kimanis
    Hi, I know its a little late but if anyone knows how to get rid of that annoying voiceover, please let me know. The sound was soo bad that it was difficult to hear anything. Did anyone else have probs with the sound???
    I don't recall a persistent, annoying voice over. Did you have the descriptive audio on? Maybe that was it - was the voice constantly describing what was going on? Going back & reading other posters it sounds like some people did have the descriptive audio on. You can go into the settings of your tv/digital box and turn it off (I think it is usually turned off automatically (mine didn't come on, for example) but maybe you turned it on accidentally or something.

Quote Originally Posted by siso
    Alanna = CNTM's Leslie. I have a feeling we won't be hearing or seeing anything from this girl. She wasn't even originally picked to be on the show right? A finalist called in and said they couldn't make it, and she was called in, or am I thinking about another girl?
    Yeah, coviewer told me that about Alanna being the 11th girl and she got called in because someone backed out. I like Alanna, personally. I don't think she is CNTM's version of ANTM's Leslie. In fact, Dawn reminded me a lot of Leslie. I think it was the smile. I like Heather as well. I alternate about Sisi. I rather like her look but she seems rather annoying. Speaking of annoying, Andrea annoyed me no end. I hope she gets eliminated soon.
    Last edited by CCL; 06-01-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

preview up on yahoo for next week's show. looks better than last episode.

Andrea is crying because they cut her hair off. it's not even THAT much shorter!

Tenika gets a weave, looks much better than that bird's nest she has now.

Brandi gets her hair trimmed a bit, and turns out to be quite whench-like.

natalie looks MUCH better with the makeover.

alanna's still cute with the shorter/darker hair.

seems they're doing a boxing photo. let's hope it's better than the 70's disco shoot.

right now i hope andrea goes, she has been an utter dissapointment.

What city is the house they are staying at located in? Is it Muskoa, Ontario?

Closed Thread