Closed Thread
Page 10 of 355 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's Next Top Model

FORT Fogey
    Alanna = CNTM's Leslie. I have a feeling we won't be hearing or seeing anything from this girl. She wasn't even originally picked to be on the show right? A finalist called in and said they couldn't make it, and she was called in, or am I thinking about another girl?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    Did anyone else watch it on CityTv?! The narrator's voice was incredibly annoying!! I think something was wrong.I think that was like special narrating for the blind?? I guess, I hope because if it's like that EVERY episode i will certainly stop watching!!!
    There was a narrator?? I think you had the VCR on or something cause it's only at that time that a narrator came on (for me at least) to describe what was happening.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~ View Post
    There was a narrator?? I think you had the VCR on or something cause it's only at that time that a narrator came on (for me at least) to describe what was happening.
    I think they were talking about Tricia. I agree, she needs to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~ View Post

My VCR wasn't on ! But everytime the commercials would come on the narrator would go away !! It was real odd !! And it didn't do it on any channel. It really urked me when jay smiled and the narrator said " Jay Smiles" and then when the girls arrived at the house the narrator said " The girls see the house in slow motion ". It was incredibly annoying.

FORT Fogey
    My VCR wasn't on ! But everytime the commercials would come on the narrator would go away !! It was real odd !! And it didn't do it on any channel. It really urked me when jay smiled and the narrator said " Jay Smiles" and then when the girls arrived at the house the narrator said " The girls see the house in slow motion ". It was incredibly annoying.
    OH! NM then lol, must have been annoying. Kinda funny though!

Does anyone know if Jay as only on for this one episode? I'd hate it if they had that boring girl be the final creative director for the show.

That's an aid for the visually impaired. For some reason it started on one channel on my tv a couple of weeks ago, but then disappeared. It's not a regular component of the show.

Anyway, my favourites from the beginning, before any photos or catwalking, are Heather and Andrea. I really dislike Brandi (personality) and Ylenia (looks and personality).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic
    Meh i wish they showed it in america...well we know how good ol US is when it comes to international shows...ugh
    Last edited by John; 05-31-2006 at 11:27 PM.

Hey all! Well I enjoyed it...all the typical types were there...homesick crying girl, diva girl, too tall girl, and an asian girl who can't give good face if her life depends on it. Loved the look on Jeannie's face when Sylvie said "So what" about how she wasn't famous like Kate Moss. Girlfriend really didn't care...I was glad that they let her go, she looked too old and...fat. Yeah, I know in the real world they are all stick thin...she still looked too hippy.

I just realized where I saw the judge Stacey before. She was in a Jacksoul video. She played the crazy ex...

Wish Mr Jay was on each week.

Not sure if Tricia is a good Canadian Tyra(or Canadian Tirea if you like)
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

FORT Newbie
    Go, Alanna! I'm from Kelowna so she's definitely a favourite. Brandi and Ylenia are gorgeous! I hope they show this on other networks or something, cuz I don't get City TV

i couldn't watch it but i looked at the pics and polaroids and wow Heather is gorgeous! and i like Ylenia, Sisi, and Brandi as well.

Natalie, Dawn, Tenika and Andrea don't do much for me...

Alanna is alright.

Closed Thread