+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Cheyenne' Premieres 5/31 on MTV

'Cheyenne' Premieres 5/31 on MTV

MTV has announced that their new reality series, 'Cheyenne', will premiere May 31 at 10:30 PM on MTV. Here is the description of the show from the official site.

MTV cameras will capture the daily routine of one girl, Cheyenne Kimball, as she tries to make it in the music industry at the young age of 15 years old.

MTV's Cheyenne will chronicle the daily drama that unfolds as Cheyenne makes the transition from small-town girl to big-time rock-star. Cheyenne Kimball is a typical teenager. She shops at Abercrombie, is boy crazy, whines about how strict her parents are, hates homework, and is counting the days until she gets her driver's license. But there is one thing that makes Cheyenne different -- she is on the verge of becoming a rock-star.

When she was eight, she started booking herself at local Little Elm, Texas nightclubs. When she was ten she won America's Most Talented Kid, and now at fifteen her debut album is about to be released. With upcoming photo shoots, interviews and shows, its clear Cheyenne's life is about to change forever and the Kimball family realizes it's time to pack up and head out to Los Angeles. Shannon, Cheyenne's Mom and Manager, is both the voice of reason and hysterics. Brett, Cheyenne's Dad, just tries to get through the day and keep everybody calm. But raising a teenager is hard enough, let alone one who is on the verge of becoming famous.

Cheyenne Premieres May 31st, Wednesday @ 10:30 P.M. EST
    I watched her MTV live performance, and she's just an OK singer, although that could be because it was a live performance. I've heard quite a few singers fall short in live performances (Avril Lavigne is a prime example). I wonder if this show will catch on like 'There and Back'? I'll at least watch the first episode to see if I like the show.

Is she the singer that was on Miss Seventeen? When there were only four girls left????

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    She's beautiful. I heard someone on TV the other day call her 'An edgy Jessica Simpson'.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

I think this show is going to be kinda...lame... Its kinda like a truelife series on Cheyenne. We don't even know who she is. Unlike newlyweds and the ashlee simpson show, we had heard of them or they were referenced, but for Cheyenne she's not well known. I think this show isn't going to be much of a hit

Im wondering if this show will be sucessful. It seems like another Ashlee Simpson Show or There and Back. I have never heard of Cheyenne before and dont know much about the show but dont think it would be a big hit. Her music is o.k, kind of like Avril or an "edgy Jessica Simpson" as someone said before..

I'm watching, anyone else?

I really love this show! Cheyenne is extremely talented & beautiful too! I think her show will be a success! MTV showed every episode this past weekend, so I was able to see episodes I had missed.
    I bought her CD last week and it's really good!!! Target had it on sale for 8 bucks... a great deal for such a great CD!

Oh BTW, Cheyenne will be on "The View" this morning!!!

I like her Mom, too. She's a "cool" Mom.

Good duet last night with Sheryl Crowe!

+ Reply to Thread