+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King of Cars

King of Cars

Has anyone else seen this show? I'm surprised there isn't a thread for it.

http://www.aetv.com/kingofcars/

"KING OF CARS takes viewers on a thrill ride into the crazy, cutthroat world of car sales. Set in the Las Vegas area, this series takes an inside look at one of the nation's most successful car dealerships. The mastermind behind this thriving business is "Chop." A charismatic figure in a suit and shades, Chop manages his auto empire in his own fast-talking, quick-thinking, outlandish style. And there are no limits to what he and his team will do to stay on top."

I have seen a few episodes and think it's great. Not the usual show I would like. Some very interesting characters and lots of testosterone battling it out to sell cars in Vegas.

I thought it was just me all by my lonesome watching this. LOVES ME SOME KING OF CARS I've seen the infomercials that Chopper puts out on my trips to Vegas and had also caught the Towbin Dodge gang on another TLC show before (Faking It possibly??) so I knew ahead of time that I'd like this.....just didn't realize that it would be one of my "must sees" every week.

libs, I guess we're the only two.

I love this show!!! I watch it every week.

FORT Newbie

Fast Inc.

King of Cars is a pretty dope show, but have any of you checked out Fast Inc.? I actually prefer FI, the guys who host FI seem to be a little bit more down to earth. If you haven't checked it out, I would suggest doing so, comes on around 1030 monday nights on MTV or you can see some of their stuff on overdrive.

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    Love the show. I used to be a car salesman and I can relate alot to the fellas. Chopper is my hero!
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

I love that show it is funny.

+ Reply to Thread