+ Reply to Thread

Thread: elimiDate good or bad.

elimiDate good or bad.

I would to know if anybody like the reality dating show Elimidate or hate it with a vengence.

If I am up late and can not sleep then I love the show because it is the only thing on besides infomercials. I have no cable and am at the mercy of bad television in the wee hours. I have mixed feeling about elimidate. I would never go on it or recomend it to a friend. I do like to laugh at the lengths people will go to just to win. Never mind that what they are winning is a person usually not compatible with them.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

These women are FAKES!

Today show is the last week of them at New Orleans some of the women I don't think is straight like Angela and Shannon. Shannon got eliminated on the first round when she was talking Angela hugs her and tell her come at the bar she works at and she be her super star how nasty is that I bet after this show I think both won't have as many men as before. Is it me or every women come on this show wants the other women than the handsome guy I think that's stupid they should not be on this show in the first place if they wanted that way.

I happen to count ElimiDate as one of my secret, guilty pleasures.

I know it's everything bad & wrong about society, yet I can't tear my eyes away from the screen. It's like a circus of skanks, and I am amazed at what feats the animals will perform for attention!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    This show is a guilty pleasure for me and it's always entertaining to see the ridiculous people they have on the show.

Most entertaining moment: The girl who said she had something for him when they were first meeting and pulled a pair of thong panties out of her hair!

+ Reply to Thread