(CNN) -- Now that "Joe Millionaire" and "The Bachelorette" have taken their bows, don't think that television is going to go back to good ol' scripted fare. There is a slew of new reality shows gearing up to hit the airwaves in the coming months.

In fact, the romance with reality is only going to heat up this spring with Fox ready to offer up "Married by America" on March 3. Meanwhile, NBC is popping the question, "Who Wants to Marry My Mom?" later this spring. And, believe it or not, this show isn't the only one asking that question. On March 10, the show "Meet My Kids," will let three people choose their mother's date for a trip to Hawaii.

Of course there's also the return of the old stand-bys in the business of mining televised romance for ratings gold: A third season of "The Bachelor" starts March 26 and a third "Temptation Island" is also on the way.

Boldface names have jumped into the island act with ABC's "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." Fox has also cast two society girls who will head out into the rural wild in "The Simple Life." Paris Hilton, heir to the hotel chain fortune, and Nicole Richie, daughter of crooner Lionel Richie, will get down and dirty on a farm. And CBS is still trying to get a rural family to move to a California mansion for their new series, "The Real Beverly Hillbillies."

When it comes to reality television, the list of what's to come goes on and on. NBC alone is also working on "The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America," "Second Chance: The Search for America's Most Talented Senior," as well as searches for "The Next Action Star," and "The Last Comic Standing."