+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & Ocean

did anyone else think the booker was being extremely unprofessional during the fashion show. I mean she was complaining about her own agency's model loudly during the show. She should of kept the thoughts to herself and said it later after the fashion show was over.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    did anyone else think the booker was being extremely unprofessional during the fashion show. I mean she was complaining about her own agency's model loudly during the show. She should of kept the thoughts to herself and said it later after the fashion show was over.
    I don't blame her. It was extremely rude of their model to expect such special treatment. If you can't be professional and get your bookings, then you there are plenty of young people who are ready to be. So, I think he was in the wrong, not her...

I think it was the microphone that made it seem as if she was shouting it from the rooftops. Besides, vinci gave them yarn...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Vinci is such an arrogant boob. He is sort of hot in a rough way I guess but still eww.

I think they "made" Sabrina the submissive twin and Kelly the dominant one, since they really do look so alike. They needed for the audience to tell them apart, so Sabrina gets to wear hats and have zits, while Kelly is the ***** that makes rude comments.

In the office cast photos, Sabrina is wearing the white and Kelly's in the pink.

***Please do NOT hotlink!***

Thanks!

FORT Fan
    I thought the show last night was kind of boring. The story line with the twins is the most interesting to me, and they weren't even featured in last night's show. Vinci is a hot guy, but his attitude has got to go. What did you guys think about Britt covering herself in the pictures. I felt really sorry for her.

FORT Newbie
    Can't believe that show has been going on this long!

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    I thought the show last night was kind of boring. The story line with the twins is the most interesting to me, and they weren't even featured in last night's show. Vinci is a hot guy, but his attitude has got to go. What did you guys think about Britt covering herself in the pictures. I felt really sorry for her.
    I miss Sabrina in last night's episode! Vinci is way too full of himself. In my opinion, he's not even hot. Teddy and Adrian are much hotter. I felt bad for Britt, too, but in the business, a lot of models are expected to be okay with some form of nudity to show edginess and sexiness. It does put her on a more equal level to the other girls... She looked really hot!

When Irene said that Vinci was a 6 figure model, did she mean that he makes a 6 figure income or that the agencie earn 6 figures just for him? Either way, this guy must be making alot of money, why doesn't he have his own apartment. All these models were probably never room mates until the show started. I think MTV told Irene to pick out her best looking and people with the most personality and put them all in the same apartment. Some of these models like Vinci and Brianna shouldn't have to live in a models apartment. I remember Brianna saying that she makes so much money and she couldn't believe it.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    When Irene said that Vinci was a 6 figure model, did she mean that he makes a 6 figure income or that the agencie earn 6 figures just for him? Either way, this guy must be making alot of money, why doesn't he have his own apartment. All these models were probably never room mates until the show started. I think MTV told Irene to pick out her best looking and people with the most personality and put them all in the same apartment. Some of these models like Vinci and Brianna shouldn't have to live in a models apartment. I remember Brianna saying that she makes so much money and she couldn't believe it.
    I am pretty sure he rakes in 6 figures, and of course the agency gets commission on his profits so, being that he is that successful it could be foolish to drop him. But he deserves to be dropped, he doesn't show up as it is, he needs to be taught that he is expendable. He takes a back seat to both Teddy and Adrian anyhow...

+ Reply to Thread