+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    Worst.Show.Ever!

I was SO bored after watching only 10 mins of the show. I'd rather watch Britney & Kevin: Choatic.... if that says ANYTHING.
    I admit it was a bit boring but I love the realisticness of it. I actually enjoyed this show a lot. It'll help people understand modeling as an industry. It was so frickin' short though! They didn't show much (of anything that interesting except the modeling)... I never really liked MTV production.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

It wasn't boring to me, but that's cause I was a freak over this show ever since there was news about it. XP LOL
    Anyways, the first ep was awesome. Personally, it was way better than the LB's first ep. I love how Britt was so "Umm..no thanks ):" to everyone. I almost fell over my couch looking at Tracie and Talesha together. THEY ARE SOO SKINNY.
    Well, great ep anyways.

B+ (:

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    It wasn't boring to me, but that's cause I was a freak over this show ever since there was news about it. XP LOL
    Anyways, the first ep was awesome. Personally, it was way better than the LB's first ep. I love how Britt was so "Umm..no thanks ):" to everyone. I almost fell over my couch looking at Tracie and Talesha together. THEY ARE SOO SKINNY.
    Well, great ep anyways.

B+ (:
    Tracie and Talesha's bodies are amazing! Perfect for fashion, that's why they're models.

Britt is by far my favorite judging by looks (and maybe personality), she's very Isabeli Fontana but softer. We didn't see much of the guys and I hope the series is alot more interesting. Honestly, I don't know what are so special about these models. They're just regular young adults and none of them really have a personality that makes you want to watch constantly, you know.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    Tracie and Talesha's bodies are amazing! Perfect for fashion, that's why they're models.
    I don't mean they're bodies are TERRIBLY skinny, but compared to each other and compared to Britt, they look like sticks.

FORT Newbie
    I agree that this is boring, its created by the people that made Laguna Beach so i guess they figure that if you put pretty people on a show in any context that people will watch unfortuately that wont work in this case, I'll only watch it if nothing else is on

That Britt girl is gorgeous...shes the one thats very christain isnt she?

she looks better than Carmen Electra and hasnt even had surgery

I think these young women and men look pretty average to be models. I could see them in print ads or on local runway shows, but no one stands out as a "high fashion" model to me.

I agree the first show was extremely lame. There seems to be no "story" to tell with these people. I will probably catch a couple of eps to see if it gets better, though.

I must be the only person who doesn't think Britt is pretty. She has a really flat face and her face is all scrunch up so when she's smiles, its not really attractive.

Does anyone know where I can get screencaps of the show?

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I do hope Sabrina and Kelly are seperated, if only for a few months. Both are still with the agency, since their portfolios are on the website. I just think Sabrina's getting a bum deal with Kelly, who never hesitates to rub it in Sabrina's face about her success, as a sister...

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    this show was alrite i guess. i really like britt i think she is really beautiful

+ Reply to Thread