+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th & Ocean

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar
    yeah i would have to say she looks a little scary. but i'm very excited about this show. i think it will give a more in depth look at modeling then ANTM( which i love) kinda like the where r they now shows but better. Sean is sexy as hell too. I'm so excited. did anybody else notice its lke reality t.v mania on 3/8. its like everything is coming out or ending.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    This looks really interesting. I'm most intrigued by the twins. The one sounds really nasty. I hope Sabrina can find her place, too....

Worst.Show.Ever!

I was SO bored after watching only 10 mins of the show. I'd rather watch Britney & Kevin: Choatic.... if that says ANYTHING.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    Vinci looks yummy....lol cant wait to see the show

Vinci is hot!!! I already don't like that kelly girl.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This show is kinda boring but hopefully it'll get better. I wish they focus more on the other models in the apartment instead of Kelly and Sabrina. They kinda focus on Britt but the main focus was on Kelly and Sabrina. I think they whole sibling rivalry storyline was so boring. These people need to start hooking up for this show to get interesting. Bring on the love triangle. I think Vinci is so hot too but he didn't even open his mouth the whole entire episode. Also what was up with Sean asking Adrian about the hard on?

I was busy watching Amazing Race, I'll try to catch the rerun this week.

confused
    The one twin (Kelly) is really mean to her sister. I think Britt is very pretty. The show was pretty boring though.

FORT Fan
    I thought the show was pretty good myself. The situation with the twins is really good. I am curious to know if one of them leaves the agency. I know that they were talking about separating them in the previews for the next episode. I found the scene where they were teaching Britt to dance to be really juvenile, but other than that I found it entertaining. Will watch this show next week.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Kelly needs to stop obssessing over teddy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

It was a little slow, but I think it'll pick up. The bits about the rest of the season really got me to wait for next week. Like someone in the modeling industry telling a model she's TOO skinny. That's new.

But I actually like the twin rivalry. The one twin has really bad skin off the bat, so that's one of her down falls, and then she doesn't have high self esteem. She does need to be seperated from her sister to gain her own spirit.

You know, if you watch the Real World 17, Paula could so be a model on this show, and she wouldn't be too skinny, and would have no problem coping.

I'll keep watching to find out how it pans out.

+ Reply to Thread