+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club Season 3

Celebrity Fit Club Season 3

The Celebrity Fit Club Season 3 cast includes Tempestt Bledsoe (The Cosby Show), Jeff Conaway (Taxi, Grease), Countess Vaughn (The Parkers), Bruce Vilanch (writer/comedian,Hollywood Squares), Kelly LeBrock (The Woman In Red), Young MC (rapper, "Bust A Move"), Chastity Bono (daughter of Sonny & Cher), and Bizarre (actor/rapper), of D12, (The Longest Yard '05). The New Year finds them embarking on their own grueling fitness journeys and fighting together to reach their goals.

The eight celebrities arrive at their first weigh-in ceremony, they meet ANT the host, and the panel of experts who include Dr. Ian Smith, Psychologist Dr. Linda Papadapoulos, and Drill Sergeant Harvey Walden IV.

Premieres Sunday Jan. 1 @ 9 PM on VH1

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/celebrity_fit_club_3/97337/episode.jhtml
    Chittlins forever y'all!

Thank you so much for posting I didn't have a clue that they would be doing another show so soon. I'm going to try to can it online tomorrow. I really, really need my daily tv fix and the networks make that impossible during the holidays. Thank you God for VH!.

There's another thread running already for this show as well down in the Celebrity Fit Club 2 section down in the "archives" area. Season 3 Cast...

I'm having a hard time getting excited about this cast, but hopefully they'll be able to keep me glued in.

Ok, since it appears we aren't going to cover CFC3, I'm reopening this thread for us to discuss the show while it's in progress. (much like we do Trading Spouses & Wife Swap where they have a forum, but we also have open threads here)

Enjoy the show y'all! I'm just excited to have ANYTHING to watch after a very boring 2 weeks of nothing on tv during the holidays.

When does this start, Libs? Tomorrow, right?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Did anyone see the 10 or 15 minute intro show, for this? It wasn't on TiVo listings at all - but at the tail end of some other show, there it was.

Kelly LeBrock is shown interviewing that she gained weight on purpose as she was sick of being stared at and getting all the sexual vibes from strangers... she just wanted a break and to blend in with others. She was sick of being a sex object. Interesting. But she's apparently ready to lose the weight, now.

Someone quits, (or so it seems - we've heard that before) someone ends up in the hospital for a bit, and Jeff Conaway (sp?) it is hinted that he takes pills at some point... prescription ones, it seems but - they show him acting loopier than Gary Busey could ever be in a nightmare, and with this gross drool hanging off the corners of his mouth.

Bruce Vilanch (comedy writer) seems to be in the 'fattest guy' role, Jeff Conaway in the 'not actually fat but in bad shape' role (Gary Busey, or the musician guy from last season), Kelly or Countess in the Mia Tyler "plus size pretty" role, hmm we'll have to see who else as who). Chastity (who has always seemed like a good person to me) will likely be best-liked this season. She seems pretty at ease within herself, despite what she's been through. She said something in her interview about her weight but I forget what

The intro called this the 'fattest, most dramatic, angriest, Fit Club ever'.
    Last edited by Brandy; 01-01-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    When does this start, Libs? Tomorrow, right?
    Yep, and they aren't doing the early morning run of the show like they usually do either atleast for this first episode). Sunday night 1/1 at 9pm.

On 12/25 VH1 ran the show online and I caught it there. Enjoy it was fun. I think there will be some live changing done for some of the contestents. One looks on the edge of a breakdown. One, Bizarre doesn't even want to be there is was sent by his band mates. He thinks woman love his stomach. I think his ego and sexual image are wrapped in that and it will be something very hard for him to break and that will effect how successful he will be.

Damn Vanessa Huxtable on this

oh yeah, and Bizarre is on the verge of death, NOBODY should have 45% body fat

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    Damn Vanessa Huxtable on this

oh yeah, and Bizarre is on the verge of death, NOBODY should have 45% body fat
    Yeah... For the most part, this edition looks like a "Where Are They Now?"-type of show. Bizarre and Bruce Vilanch are BOTH walking "time bombs" But, I think they should also have the paramedics on stand-by for Jeff Conaway. Dude seemed to be kinda buzzed on tonight's ep, and, on next week's segment, it looks like he's about to OD or something ....

At the outset of tonight's ep, it was said that one of
    the contestants won't finish the season. I wonder who that might be???

Debra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast