+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club Season 3

I watched last night. Jeff was disgusting. 2 Benedryals will not do that to a grown man, unless he takes them on top of other drugs. Plus how he acted at the weigh in was inexcusable. He is yelling about being on Taxi and Grease, well Jeff that was 20 years ago, what have you done lately???

I thought the food intervention was pretty sweet. Loved the scene in the grocery store when Bizzere picked up his cart and the other guy picked a "good cart" and when they were looking at the difference Bizzere was told he couldn't get his.

Finding Chasity very intereseting, I just always felt a little sorry for her having Sonny and Cher as parents. I don't know why, it just seems like they would be hard to deal with.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I was proud of everyone, especially Bruce V. I didnít think he was really going to try, he seemed so silly. Tempest, though seems like she going to be a bit lazy!!!

I am disgusted with Jeff Conaway, he needs to remember he was NEVER a star. He was always either 2nd fiddle or part of an ensemble.

Jeff C. is definitely the Willie A. of the season. Bruce V. is hilarous, it was funny watching him and his trainer - talking about taking someone offguard, too funny.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm definitely rooting for Chas this season! She and I are about the same age and I remember watching her on her parents' show back in the 70's. She seems to have finally gotten herself together. I really want to see her succeed. It was hard for me as a slightly chubby teenager to have a skinny mom. I can't imagine what it must be like to have millions lusting after your mom's bod!

Jeff needs to get a grip. He's totally washed up and living on past glory. You just know he's pulled that "Don't you know who I AM!?" crap at restaurants. I don't think the fact that he's walked off shows is something to brag about Chas was dead on when she was talking to him at the weigh-in. If he gets sober and sees tape of himself, he's going to be horrified.

Ant was on the Tonight Show the other night and he said that this is the first season where one of the celebs actually gains weight. I'm not sure if he was being funny for the show or if he was actually serious. If it's true, my money's on Jeff.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Jeff was a total idiot and hard to watch.

I am still shocked that I find Bizzare kind of sweet. I was prepared to not like him, but he seems really pleasant, and I like that he's doing it with his Mommy.

Tempest is BITCHY. Bitchy bitchy Tempest. Something tells me she's never gotten over being the "middle" Cosby child. (and, I don't know why, but I think she hates having cute little Countess Vaughn there, soaking up the attention. It probably reminds her of "Rudy" getting the attention back in the day.)

Umm, nevermind.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I have to admit that I did in fact "hate" Kelly LeBrock during her "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" heyday but I really like her now. She seems more down to earth and approachable now - time and kids will do that!

Chastity is my favorite to win and Bruce is so funny. I'm glad that he's able to find humor in his situation. Laughter is still a good medicine.

I also like Countess and Young MC.

I can deal with everybody on this show but Jeff.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I have to admit that I did in fact "hate" Kelly LeBrock during her "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" heyday but I really like her now. She seems more down to earth and approachable now - time and kids will do that!

Chastity is my favorite to win and Bruce is so funny. I'm glad that he's able to find humor in his situation. Laughter is still a good medicine.

I also like Countess and Young MC.
    I don't know that I hated Kelly, but I sure hated those commercials! I also questioned her judgment when she married Steven Segal - he's a whackjob. She may have always been a down to earth person. After all, she didn't come up with the scripts for those commercials I'm definitely rooting for her. It's really a sad commentary about Hollywood that a woman who is 5'8" and 170-ish pounds is considered fat

In the previews they said that one of the fit clubbers would not finish the season. I'm putting my money on Bruce I think his health issues may catch up with him. I really want to see them all get healthy but especially Bruce, since he's so much older than the others. If he doesn't do it soon, it will be too late.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

They did a pretty good job at casting this season. I like Bruce...but at a certain point in the show, he needs not to be "on" all the time. Its great that he uses humor the way he does & he is pretty funny. However, humor is a mask and he uses it when he is the most insecure and he will never get over the emotional aspect of his weight if he continues using the humor as a defense. Even for one conversation, if he could just turn it "down" and be regular, I think it will be good. As far as Jeff. He needs to go to rehab....Who are these doctors that prescribe Vicodins or Percocets to these celebrities with addictions? Shame on these physicians.

They showed the food guy at Bizarre's home in Atlanta. Does this mean everyone goes home each day and they fly in for weigh-ins and competitions? Or do they stay in the same house like the Biggest Loser contestants? Maybe that clip was filmed before Bizarre came out for the show but he said his mom is on the diet with him and comes to get him to go walking so that's why I wonder where they go between shows.

+ Reply to Thread