+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club Season 3

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    Most of the celebs this season seem pretty down to earth. I was very surprised to hear that Countess had butt implants. I've been a fan of hers since she was on "227" back in the day. I think she's cute, but she needs to take those contacts out.
    Chastity seems soooo cool. She was pretty back in the day, now she looks a mess.
    Bizzare seems so cute and nice. I feel kind of sorry for him. I hope he does good. He's like the Phil of this season.
    I can't beleive Kelly looks like that. I love "Weird Science" and it's crazy that this perfect woman, who is still beautiful, is on a fat show.

I love Countess Vaughn...she is so adorable!!! I think its quite ironic though that she is on this show as her former co-star Mo'nique has always advocated that girls shouldn't feel the need to lose weight, have Countess' aspirations (cover girl), etc.

I'm liking this cast for the most part (I really enjoyed previous seasons, but the people were either unknown to me or quite annoying).

I like this cast as well. Countess seems really sweet, Chasity has a great attitude, Kelly is fun. I expected Bizarre to be jerky (don't know why) but he was sweet and touching on the scales. Bruce has ISSUES, but he's funny. Young MC was kicking butt. Jeff's just pathetic, I hope they can help him.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

i agree with the above posts. Chastity is the only woman to me that looks seriously overweight. The other women look a little heavy or as my students would say "thick" I can't believe that Kelly LeBrock thought that putting on those pounds would make men not be attracted to her. I think she is still gorgeous!

Bruce looks scarily overweight to me, all those previews of him unable to anything physical makes me hope they have paramedics on the set at all times. He looks ready to have a heart attack at any time,

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Bruce looks scarily overweight to me, all those previews of him unable to anything physical makes me hope they have paramedics on the set at all times. He looks ready to have a heart attack at any time,
    Bruce is scary and part of it is that his fat tends to give him an orarangataun face and that is very hard to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Bruce is scary and part of it is that his fat tends to give him an orarangataun face and that is very hard to look at.
    Ha ha!! He does look weird. Wait, REALLY WEIRD!!

Am i an ahole for laughing whenever I watch Bruce jump? I had to laugh, i couldn't take it anymore.

And that Taxi Grease Lightning guy. oohhh maaaaan, I remember when i was younger and saw Grease, I said to myself, "If I looked like those guys on Grease, i could get lot's of girls."

TODAY, the present day, I'M GLAD MY WiSH NEVER CAME TRUE!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg View Post
    Most of the celebs this season seem pretty down to earth. I was very surprised to hear that Countess had butt implants. I've been a fan of hers since she was on "227" back in the day. I think she's cute, but she needs to take those contacts out.
    Chastity seems soooo cool. She was pretty back in the day, now she looks a mess.
    Bizzare seems so cute and nice. I feel kind of sorry for him. I hope he does good. He's like the Phil of this season.
    I can't beleive Kelly looks like that. I love "Weird Science" and it's crazy that this perfect woman, who is still beautiful, is on a fat show.
    I was looking on the imdb. I have been watching repeats of 227 lately, was she the kid that was a little snobby and uppity on the show? Pretty sure I am thinking of the rightt person And a little chubby, then?

She was really cute on the show, to bad she was only on for the last season. I found her pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by chris56789 View Post
    And that Taxi Grease Lightning guy. oohhh maaaaan, I remember when i was younger and saw Grease, I said to myself, "If I looked like those guys on Grease, i could get lot's of girls."

TODAY, the present day, I'M GLAD MY WiSH NEVER CAME TRUE!
    Well... I do remember when Jeff Conaway was considered "hot", back in the '70's. Seeing the difference between then and now, regarding his looks and such, is quite an eye-opener !

But, WRT Bruce Vilanch...Hell, he's looked that way for a long time.

Cat

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    Well... I do remember when Jeff Conaway was considered "hot", back in the '70's. Seeing the difference between then and now, regarding his looks and such, is quite an eye-opener !

Cat

he looks like a big britney spears. He sorta said that himself on entertainment tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post

Cat
    Bruce is soooo sexy!!! I rather go camping with him than the grease lightning guy. Jeff got LOT'S OF PROBLEMS. You'd think someone who looked like Bruce would have the major mental problems just after looking in the mirror, heh heh.

Bruce looks like Sally Jesse Ralpheal after a thousand ding dongs.

+ Reply to Thread