+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Fit Club Season 3

Didn't it say something like "one of the contestants won't finish" and THEN they had someone saying "we sent them to a medical facility" (or something like that?) So, if it's medical, my money's on Bruce or Bizarre.

I thought I really wouldn't like Bizarre...but he seemed to have a tear when up there getting weighed. (poor guy.)

Jeff is a Busey-wanna-be. MAN it would have been fun to have had Jeff and Busey on the same season!

Chasity seems very personable. Bruce was funny when he said "we're the gay row" (near the beginning of the show.) BTW, those pics of Bruce in "Hairspray" are SCAAARY!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Scary too that Bruce said he has NEVER been in shape - he's right all the others have been at least somewhat in shape at some time in their life.

I didn't know that Countess had a thyroid problem. They didn't elaborate, but if they did, it might help others.

Didm't realise that Jeff Conaway had been abused, again it did not specify (which type, and what he did about it), and might help others if it did. I did read before that he once had a drug problem. He definitely seems to fit into the Daniel Baldwin/Gary Busey slot. Oh and with a mood swing later like Willie Aames. First episode and he's flashing his rear to a frightened audience... not a good portent :oh no

I recall watching the Sonny and Cher show (I'm a bit older than Chastity) and thinking what a golden life Chastity must lead, she must have anything a child could want, etc. Doesn't sound now, like it was a blissful life - but she seems like a very down to earth nice person.

FORT Fanatic
    I don't get vhi, but kinda want to see this one. Did Chasity have drug/drinking problems??

Quote Originally Posted by jman79 View Post
    I don't get vhi, but kinda want to see this one. Did Chasity have drug/drinking problems??
    Yes, I remember years ago her talking about having a drug abuse problem. And I know the first episode is posted at vh1.com, jman... so I wonder if they might post all shows after they air?

I thought it was interesting as well that Kelly LeBrock let it slip that the producers of the show called her to be on. We always wondered where/how they decided to be on the show and now it's confirmed that the producers go searching for overweight B-C-D list celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by jman79 View Post
    Chastity's long time partner died and it looks as if Chastity tried to drown her sorrows in drugs and alcohol. Don't really have the entire story there. She mentioned that she has been sober for only a couple of months, and that now she wants to work on her weight. She really does seem quite down to earth and sensible.

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah, they showd clips of her on ET talking to Jeff Conway. Saying she's been there before. So I kinda assumed it. Seems like a nice enough person.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Didn't it say something like "one of the contestants won't finish" and THEN they had someone saying "we sent them to a medical facility" (or something like that?) So, if it's medical, my money's on Bruce or Bizarre.
    I thought it would be Jeff, really. He appears to have a prescription drug abuse problem, big time. Didya see all those pill bottles? And they were brown, RX type bottles, not like over the counter stuff!
    I agree the other two are way too fat and out of shape, but the show doesn't seem to be pushing them beyond their limits to me.
    Also, maybe it's because I'm a big fat woman, but Countess and Kelly don't really seem overweight enough for this show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Countess and Kelly don't really seem overweight enough for this show.
    yea but the point of the show is for the celebritys to get into shape not just lose weight.

The scale doesn't seem very accurate. Kelly is tall but she looks like she weighs more than 175 lbs. I'm 5 inch. shorter than her, weigh a little more than what the scale shows her to be, and she looks much heavier than I do. And Chastity looks heavier than 215. Jeff is one inch taller than my husband and weighs 5 lbs. less and my husband looks in better shape than he does.

Maybe as Tempest said, the camera adds about 15 lbs. because if you look at the people and what the scale says, it just doesn't "look" like it matches up.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 01-02-2006 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    yea but the point of the show is for the celebritys to get into shape not just lose weight.
    Kelly didn't seem to be too out of shape either, running the whole half mile!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread