+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Flavor of Love

Flavor of Love

You may remember him from VH1's hit shows "The Surreal Life 3" and "Strange Love," but just when you thought you heard your last "Yeah, Boyeee!" VH1 is hitting you with a third dose of the Public Enemy hype-man who made sporting big clock necklaces famous. Flavor Flav is back once again, this time as an eligible bachelor where women will try to win his heart in the new series "Flavor of Love."

After his failed romance with Brigitte Nielsen, Flavor Flav is ready for a new and true romance. In "Flavor of Love," 20 single women from all walks of life, selected for their expressed love for Flav, will move into a "phat crib" in Los Angeles and vie for his affection. With help and advice from Big Rick, Flav's gigantic body-guard and chauffeur, Flavor Flav will date all of the women, weed out the ones who are only after his fame and fortune...and in the end will choose his one true love.

Along the way, Flav will put the ladies through several challenges including a lie-detector test administered by Brigitte Nielsen herself, a cooking contest judged by Flav's own mother, and the dreaded blind-fold sniff test! Plus, there will be several other surprises throughout this ten-part series including clock ceremonies, dates at Red Lobster, and a new set of gold teeth signifying true love!

Premieres Sunday Jan. 1 @10 PM on VH1

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/flavor_of_love/series.jhtml
    Chittlins forever y'all!

This just seems...sad.

Please, if I watch this, stage an intervention.

I like Flav, but I don't want to see him making out with various sleezazoids, really I do not! He and Brigitte were at least entertaining and didn't spend ALL their time in bed. Flav is just not a leading man, y'know? Oh dear, they need to dig up some new B list celebs please!

There's no way Im watching this!

I thought it was hilarious that hes having clock ceremonies like the Bachelor rose ones.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

I am deeeefinitely watching this!!!! I just saw the commercial... looks funny!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Absolutely sickening.

I have never enjoyed watching Flav, and I can't BELIEVE that there is a show with him as the "centerpiece".
    I would rather watch a reality show about moss growing on a rock.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Flav was cute as Brigitte's puppy, but I can't see him in any kind of leading man role. I think it will hysterical to watch the sluts and ho's who "love" him vie for his affection (what gutter will these women have crawled out of? sorry if that was harsh, but come on who really does a show like this with sincerity) but I believe I will have to have blinder's on if he starts making out with any of them.

Poor Flav.

I personally can't stand him, not at all. But you have to admit he's done fairly well for himself as a ugly little man in a pretty man's world.

Wouldn't it be cool if he actually DOES find love?
    I will watch the first show, 'cuz I'm a sucker for love.

Plus, it's kinda fun to see a straight man wearing costumes in a serious manner!
    Last edited by fireflyer; 01-01-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Is anyone watching? I couldn't do it.

nope. i couldn't do it, either. *sigh* poor guy.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast