+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Nice pics, the girls look better there then they do in person; partly because they are not talking and you don't get an idea of what rotten bitches they are.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    Sweetie

Red Oyster

Pumkin

Rain

Smiley

Peaches

Sweetie-Tika
    Red Oyster-Abigail
    Pumkin-Brooke
    Rain-Thela
    Smiley-Leilene
    Peaches-Kim

What kills me is that the remaining women are actually taking this seriously. What self respecting female would really find this person attractive?!
    Go Tigers!

I liked Miss Latin.

This show is a train wreck. I love it. Best line ever: "Flavor's an intellectual, and I like that."
    Is it just me, or do all of these women look like the sex-ad models in the back of weekly newspapers? "Do you have a horny helmet? A concave chest? Gold teef? Call me, 1-900..."
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I just can't watch this show. I've tried to make myself, if only to have another show to snark on... But something about the basic premise - sort of like American Pimp as a sitcom - plus Flav's physical ugliness (sorry, but...) seeing how the show's main theme is to watch him make out with people...

And the sadness of women doing this to themselves just to be on television... I just can't. (I don't even watch The Bachelor). Oh well, more for everyone else.

I did come close though after seeing the preview with his mom. I liked her on Surreal Life, too. She seems like salt of the earth. FWIW I like Flav too, I just don't wanna watch him swap slobbers with anyone in this lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I just can't watch this show. I've tried to make myself, if only to have another show to snark on... But something about the basic premise - sort of like American Pimp as a sitcom - plus Flav's physical ugliness (sorry, but...) seeing how the show's main theme is to watch him make out with people...

And the sadness of women doing this to themselves just to be on television... I just can't. (I don't even watch The Bachelor). Oh well, more for everyone else.

I did come close though after seeing the preview with his mom. I liked her on Surreal Life, too. She seems like salt of the earth. FWIW I like Flav too, I just don't wanna watch him swap slobbers with anyone in this lifetime.
    Actually, I'm kinda surprised and releived to see that there is NOT very much making out going on at least so far on this show! You would see three times as much and more graphic in 10 minutes of most dating shows as i've noticed on the whole of Flavor of Love. Count me in with the poster who find this show to be a big hoot. I don't think FF or any but a couple of the girls take it seriously at all.
    I give credit to VHS for their shows like this one and last years "Kept", which make something more entertaining than the usual dating shows, which I don't like at all. These VH1 ones are great for laughs!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think the only one taking it seriously is Miss New York. I think she also gives females a bad name. She is diva bitch queen to Hottie and then she is Miss Waterworks to FF. She uses way too much product in her hair and I don't even want to think about the bacteria and yucky germs and fungiods living under her nails. If I were a guy I won't want that mouth or those nails anywhere near my private parts.

I agree with you Bearcata about Miss New York. I have a feeling he sees through all that eye shadow. Although he trusts Red Oyster and I don't really see why...my red flag usually flies when theres a snitch around
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

queenb - OK thanks... I might give it a try then. Maybe He's a likable person... although I also remember from Surreal Life how mad at him his exes all were... even the one who had his kids... Not good

(In other words, is he a good one to compete for)

I still don't understand some of these shows... Joe Millionaire, I liked because of Zara (who I saw in person once btw) I knew she wasn't gonna end up with him for real. And that show did seem shorter on drama - it got rid of the requisite 'b' quickly. (But plenty of behind the scenes drama - remember that story about the butler - he'd been previously fired from a real job for throwing a pool party at the mansion of his boss? Lol)

But the shows where they try everything to win and then make it seem like a real relationship... that's just weird, to me. And plus the whole casting women as scratch her eyes out competitors for some guy.

I did watch Kept a couple times... then forgot it was on and it was gone. (Before TiVo LOL). Who "won" that? And where is he now
    Last edited by Brandy; 01-18-2006 at 02:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread