+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    ... Those that watched, can't you just feel those brain cells slipping away?
    Oh, hell to the no...LOL! I've learned not to let my precious brain cells FRY, while watching such "trifles" as this TV show. Hey, this kinda BS is not meant to be taken seriously. IMHO, "Flavor of Love" is simple-minded, trashy, mindless entertainment. It "is what it IS", no more and no less... And, sometimes, there is a place for "trash" TV, depending on one's mood (and/or state of consciousness...LOL!).

I can't say that I will tune in to this show every week, but I WON'T lie and say that I'll never watch it again, either... After all, I haven't (yet) seen such a large group of "pros", "video hoes", and/or "famewhores", altogether on one reality TV show. If nothing else, "Flavor of Love" might be notable, for the record, and in that respect.

Cat

I sort of know what you mean. Every once in a great while, I'll buy something like Star magazine or National Enquirer to give my brain a full rest. I just don't like Flava so having to watch him all that time would be very unpleasant for me.

I missed it!! I hope they have reruns. Ofcourse they will!

All the women on this forum, if it was a REALLY HOT guy, you'd watch it, but please put your superficiality away(imagine how hard it was for those women actually touching and fighting for Flav feel?)

Flava flav is like the ghetto shakespeare of our time. What kind of legendary pimp one-liners you might here on the next show?

If not for anything else, watch it so we can talk about it.

I found this by flicking channels the other day and so I will admit I did not know what was going on at first. When I saw the name tags on the girls and then their "names" in confessionals I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My first thought was that a lot of these girls were named while their moms were still on the epidural. My second was that their names were changed to protect their families from embarrassment. My third was I have no clue what these names are supposed to be except stupid, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show!

I believe that Flav cut the girl he was making out with that let him hold her butt, am I right/wrong?

I think these girls are going to be fun to watch-silly and pathetic, but fun!

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    I watched it. Let's just say that, to me, it's no more ridiculous than the other reality TV shows that air on VH-1. And, it's a hot mess, too, as expected... Question: Were these gals paid to appear on this show? Comment: More than a few of 'em look like "pros", if y'all know what I mean - but "pros" with some jacked-up hair weaves.

Cat
    EXACTLY!!! I've seen a few episodes of the Bachelor, Bachelorette, etc. and they're just as crummy. This is just another reality show to laugh hysterically at how crazy people will act in front of cameras.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I watched it. On purpose even. Thought it was funny that just like on the bachelor, they had the one girl cut on the first night who cries and acts like the love of her life has just broken up with her. And I believe that this girl, Cherry, was the one who made out with him.

I am rooting for the over the top girl that was prancing around in the fuzzy pink hat. The one who was proud of her DD's and said she already felt like it was her mansion and her money.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I believe that Flav cut the girl he was making out with that let him hold her butt, am I right/wrong?
    I
    Yep, "Cherry"; she was also the one who jumped in the pool in her barely there bra and panties...at least I dont THINK that was a real swimsuit!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Do some of these woman actually think they are attractive. Ugh!!! Hottie is ugly in that slit up to her waist and hang my girls out outfit . She has a stomach, I can see the celulite on her gut and thighs. What is up with the lips. Miss New York uses what, half a stick of burgundy lipstick. Then there is the hair. Rats Nest is the nicest thing anyone can say about most of them. The fact is that 95 percent of those woman look like low class whores that have been in the profession too long. Flav finds that attractive? Believe me none of them are there because they find him attractive.

Then there is the other hand. Flav is just ugly and foul. His fame and money is the only thing these woman or any woman would want.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post

Then there is the other hand. Flav is just ugly and foul. His fame and money is the only thing these woman or any woman would want.
    Just wondering cuz I really don't know- but what, exactly, is Flav actually famous for?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Just wondering cuz I really don't know- but what, exactly, is Flav actually famous for?
    He was in the entertainment business, he was the hype man/ rapper for the rap group Public Enemy in the late 80's early 90's... he also stated the big clock round the neck trend

Do some of these woman actually think they are attractive
    yes they do, paticullarly Miss New York... she is a typical chickenhead and Pumpkin described her perfectly ..TRANSVESTITE!

Hoopz, Serious (nice rack),Pumpkin, Latin, and a couple of the Asians are all ok with me yep

+ Reply to Thread