+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

poor guy..? Flav is getting PAID!!! probably has a VH1 contract for 10 reality shows

what are yall talkin about?

the show is no more rediculous than any other reality show on tv

hey this is better than the bachelor, you got some big boob tramps with xfl type nicknames trying to be on tv

you got flav with the horns passing out clocks and dumb ladies crying because they didn't get picked

"You know what time it is..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post

the show is no more rediculous than any other reality show on tv

hey this is better than the bachelor, you got some big boob tramps with xfl type nicknames trying to be on tv

you got flav with the horns passing out clocks and dumb ladies crying because they didn't get picked

"You know what time it is..."
    I watched it. Let's just say that, to me, it's no more ridiculous than the other reality TV shows that air on VH-1. And, it's a hot mess, too, as expected... Question: Were these gals paid to appear on this show? Comment: More than a few of 'em look like "pros", if y'all know what I mean - but "pros" with some jacked-up hair weaves.

Cat

(guiltily) I watched it too. I thought the women were a little classier than the last Bachelor crew. And Flav pops off some funny one-liners. I love that he's the "Black"chelor.

But the premise is just too blah. Cat, I think you're right, a lot of wannabe professionals in the mix, and the rest are probably wannabemarriedtosomebodyfamous butIhavenoskillsofmyown. I'm so sick of seeing people (male & female) saying they're all that. Do people in real life truly believe that about themselves? Isn't anybody real anymore? I would never hang around with girls or guys who were constantly telling me how "all that" they are. So I certainly would never date someone who told me that when we first meet.

Maybe I'm really out of the loop.

Next week I have to watch Grey's Anatomy instead. Sorry Flav. This show ain't gonna find you real romance. But then, that isn't truly why you were doing it, now, was it?

Not wasting my time on this one. I can't stand Flav and can't believe they wasted, time, money and film for him. Those that watched, can't you just feel those brain cells slipping away?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

So shoot me...I watch this and thought it was a little bit amusing-- of course I didn't already see the other shows with Flava on them. I thought it was way better than the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows which always seem so hokey and unreal to me with the candlelight, roses, and "journeys together" they involve. I don't watch anymore. Bring on the hos swimming in thier underwear, nosing in on each other's "alone time", and generally acting a fool. Besides, Fllav was wearing a crown like mine at the elimination!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

dont take yourself too seriously, shows like the bachelor kill your brain cells even more by pretending to be legit. This was just hilarious like one girl said like a ghetto prom with all the ho's dating one guy, thanks VH1
    Im rooting for oyster.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    dont take yourself too seriously, shows like the bachelor kill your brain cells even more by pretending to be legit. This was just hilarious like one girl said like a ghetto prom with all the ho's dating one guy, thanks VH1
    Im rooting for oyster.

Agreed! I thought it was stupid and funny, the nicknames, Flav in general. The girl puking in the living room and still not eliminated. Silly stupid fun.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I actually liked it. I too dont understand the girls that threw themselves on him. I do see him as a somewhat OK guy personality wise, and he has cleaned himself up a lot, but I dont find him attractive.

Ill give this show another chance or 2. It seems on shows like this most of the ones I like get eliminated early on. Im rooting for Hoops and Rain. I detest that girl in the pink (with her double D's lol)- Im surprised the others didnt stand up to her when she was DEMANDING to be left alone with him.

I cannot stand this guy! I can't believe he is getting his own show!

Bright spot of the night -- when the girl was seriously vomiting, the other competitors acted like real people and actually helped her, and said reassuring things. The girl called Rain, who generally seems like an uber-emotionally-invested psycho as far as her feelings for Flav, was genuinely caring. Catty remarks were kept to a minimum.

I just didn't expect that kind of humanity on this kind of show.

P.S. And yes, gamergirl, I do feel some brain cells slipping away. But I didn't drink on New Years' Eve, so I'm probably equal with most.

+ Reply to Thread