+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal or No Deal (U.S. and all international versions)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    There is way too much wasted time spent on this show. Once they start getting near the end they delay with useless chat commerials etc. to drag out the outcome. I think people get way too greedy sometimes on this show. Take the money and run when the bank is offering big bucks. Chances are too slim to get the million.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Tada
    I think 3 times a week is too much. I like the show, but NBC will kill off the popularity in no time flat, which means no more show...

I think it's obvious why they put this one on today.. The first one, the lady whipped out all of her chances of any kind of signifcant money real early, and the second one, he's well on his way to busting out.. They didn't want this on it's regular nights for regular viewers, but it still gives a chance for the die-hards to get more of a show they like.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I hate, hate, hate this guy who's on now, and I want to see him bust out completely. His whole family is a family of dumbasses.

I hate the wife, I hate the DooDog, and I hate the kids.

I can't believe the bad luck the previous woman had today!

Could somebody list all of her offerings from the banker?

Caught the show in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    I think it's obvious why they put this one on today.. The first one, the lady whipped out all of her chances of any kind of signifcant money real early, and the second one, he's well on his way to busting out.. They didn't want this on it's regular nights for regular viewers, but it still gives a chance for the die-hards to get more of a show they like.
    Jahim, you're being too generous where NBC is concerned. The show is doing surprisingly well in the ratings. On the struggling Peacock, DOND is the highest rated show at the moment and so the network is milking it for all it can get. The 8 pm Wed slot is not overly competive and so the game show will probably win that hour. I'm sure NBC is hoping it will provide good lead-in support for Law & Order, which has moved into the competitive 9 pm Wed slot up against Idol, Lost and Criminal Intent.

As a die-hard fan of the game show, I think three nights a week is just too much.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by jamesddog30 View Post
    I can't believe the bad luck the previous woman had today!

Could somebody list all of her offerings from the banker?

Caught the show in the middle
    I think the first offer was $19k, and it went down from there.

I've never seen the competitors bomb out this bad since I've been watching the show. It's been an unlucky night.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I hate, hate, hate this guy who's on now, and I want to see him bust out completely. His whole family is a family of dumbasses.

I hate the wife, I hate the DooDog, and I hate the kids.
    John, I see you're back for more. Don't tell me you're becoming addicted too.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    His whole family is a family of dumbasses.
    Yes, these people are complete morons. I would have took that deal and ran. I wish these people would think logically, but that would be no fun would it?

+ Reply to Thread