+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Deal or No Deal (U.S. and all international versions)

the first lady on last night had $300,000 in her case and sold it for about $130,000. I think she still did well, as her next pick would have wiped out the $200,000 amount (the second highest) and she still had two other "low" amounts at that point.

I hope this lady goes home with a small amount of money. Her grandpa likes girls who look like her, which is creepy enough, but she wants the money for a faaaaaactory, which is annoying as hell.

I never want to hear her say that word again.

You got your wish, John, although it's not quite as small as you'd have liked, I'm sure.

Grandpa is definitely what you'd call a dirty old man. But nothing cute about it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Lasvegasfan, Layla is back.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    If the offer of Dallas Cowboy tickets were NY Giant tickets for my husband, there would be a big fat deal and one pissed off wife! That would be torture!!

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Lasvegasfan, Layla is back.
    Yeah I was happy to see that. The models are talking more and interacting with the contestants. I agree that grandpa was on the creepy side.

Layla(#13) had the $1m again. Shes had it at leas a couple of times.

That was odd. Supposed to be a two hour show and ended up being an 1hr and 40 min with the Pres being on (must have been some last minute editing) I wish they wouldnt drag out these games.

i can't believe Renae didn't go with her husband on choosing 12 rather than her choosing 11. It looked after that happened that the mother-in-law is pissed. At least she got 28,000 rather than a measly 10

Has anyone discussed the guy in the hot pink shirt who kept running around the stage? I felt for Howie. I know that Howie has OCD. I read about it a while back plus it was part of his comedy show (based on his real life). The guy kept getting REAL close to Howie, who was probably afraid the guy would hug him, or kiss his cheek... People with OCD tend not to like unpredictable people like that

The guy kept touching him, (every 20 seconds?) in other words, and I felt bad for Howie, (who doesn't like that) cos I could sense that he cringed every time. Only cos the guy was so slap happy. I know Howie does the fist pow-wow thing instead of a handshake, but, I'm sure he'd rather not do even that if given druthers. Anyway...! The guy made even me nervous. (Quit following Howie! Quit kissing the models! Stop running in circles! Sit down! Stay behind the podium! ...You kids get out of my yard!! )

It was probably not a good episode to see, for someone who hasn't watched a full episode before! I just wanted someone to dart that guy with a tranquiliser gun! LOL!

His family was nice, though. I liked when his aunt chose a good number for him and they both cried.
    Last edited by Brandy; 05-16-2006 at 02:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread