+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Deal or No Deal (U.S. and all international versions)

She took a deal for $215K. She'd previously been offered $357K, turned it down, and opened the $500K case. Her case actually held the $1M.

Another annoying aspect of the show is when the contestants and their families keep encouraging the models to have a low amount in their case. THe models have nothing to do with it and I can sometimes tell when a model looks annoyed.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    She took a deal for $215K. She'd previously been offered $357K, turned it down, and opened the $500K case. Her case actually held the $1M.
    i actually fell back for her.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    i actually fell back for her.
    I honestly dont see anyone winning the million dollars. As was mentioned, if the offers get above say $300,000 not too many people are going to turn that down. If I were in her shoes and got a $500,000 offer I would find that very hard to turn down

Howie is filling in for Regis this morning.

I thought her little boy was so adorable.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Her little boy really was cute. I wish he'd been the one picking the cases, because I found myself pulling for her to do badly, because I couldn't stand the screaming. I was muting most of the show.

I had a feeling that the million was in her case. Hey, did anyone here know that Howie has OCD? He doesn't like people to touch him. I guess when he signs autographs and shakes people's hands, he uses the hand sanitizer stuff after each person. He was on Celebrity Poker and he had to wear gloves (the latex ones from hospitals). I found this out when I was in TX last week.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Hey, did anyone here know that Howie has OCD? He doesn't like people to touch him. I guess when he signs autographs and shakes people's hands, he uses the hand sanitizer stuff after each person.
    I wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or you might have missed that it's actually mentioned several times on this page alone, even the fact that he doesn't shake hands, he "meets your hand with a fist". Justafan1 posted a good article about it, found here.

Nice shots of all the models in the current People magazine (Angelina Jolie is on the cover).

+ Reply to Thread