+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Deal or No Deal (U.S. and all international versions)

I got addicted to this show, I guess I just like watching the greed of some people...me I would take the money and run because chances of winning big are slim.

Tada
    Is it just me, or does it seem like the not-great winnings are always scheduled for days other than Monday? I'm not saying I think the show itself is rigged, just the scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Uh oh, I've been caught. It was on, and nothing else was, and, um, the dog ate my homework.

It's okay background static. And I can laugh at the stupidity of the contestants, so it has that going for it.
    It's ok John, your secret's safe with us!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

FORT Newbie
    Is tonight's show a repeat?
    The models are not in their ususal number and they didnt leave off with a game in progress on Wed.
    Im addicted but the contestants are getting on my nerves

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Lover View Post
    Is tonight's show a repeat?
    The models are not in their ususal number and they didnt leave off with a game in progress on Wed.
    Im addicted but the contestants are getting on my nerves
    Yes Friday's show was a repeat. That show aired last December. Tonight's show is a new episode so I'm guessing they'll pick up where last Wednesday's show left off....I noticed that they've changed a lot of the models since last December. That's a sign that I'm a DOND junkie!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Yes Friday's show was a repeat. That show aired last December. Tonight's show is a new episode so I'm guessing they'll pick up where last Wednesday's show left off....I noticed that they've changed a lot of the models since last December. That's a sign that I'm a DOND junkie!
    Thanks. There was no carryover from Wed. I also noticed Layla wasnt number 13 last Monday. Its very sad that I know at least a half dozen models names and what number position they are.
    I'm scared.
    Howie does a great job but Im starting to actually hate some of the contestants. The woman from India who kept calling him "Howie Mandel" instead of just Howie irked me.
    They are also getting carried away with the non-game stuff like marriage proposals and other tear jerker moments.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan View Post
    Thanks. There was no carryover from Wed. I also noticed Layla wasnt number 13 last Monday. Its very sad that I know at least a half dozen models names and what number position they are.
    I'm scared.
    Howie does a great job but Im starting to actually hate some of the contestants. The woman from India who kept calling him "Howie Mandel" instead of just Howie irked me.
    They are also getting carried away with the non-game stuff like marriage proposals and other tear jerker moments.
    I just remembered last Wed's show wrapped with the guy from the family of clowns, walking away with over $300K and a new fiancee. That guy from last Friday really bugged me because he kept repeating everything Howie said. I found that more grating than the Indian chick who kept calling him Howie Mandel.....I agree that the filler stuff is becoming a bit much but IMO it's what gives the show that feel-good quality.....I know most of the models' names too. I thought I was the only one. I think Layla has been replaced by a redhead. I noticed she hasn't been on for over a week now. Ok I clearly need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    I just remembered last Wed's show wrapped with the guy from the family of clowns, walking away with over $300K and a new fiancee. That guy from last Friday really bugged me because he kept repeating everything Howie said. I found that more grating than the Indian chick who kept calling him Howie Mandel.....I agree that the filler stuff is becoming a bit much but IMO it's what gives the show that feel-good quality.....I know most of the models' names too. I thought I was the only one. I think Layla has been replaced by a redhead. I noticed she hasn't been on for over a week now. Ok I clearly need to get a life!
    LOL
    The models are a huge part of DOND I hated that they werent there on Wed. Im sure they'll be doing other shows and merchandise soon.

1,3,7,10, the Back row

Tada
    I noticed that Friday's was a repeat simply because it displayed "x TO OPEN" in the bottom center of the screen instead of the top-left corner. That, and the fact that Wednesday's was a "complete" episode. Originally, though, there was supposed to be no ep on Wed. and the Miss USA special on Friday.

The occasional feel-good moment is okay, but I they shouldn't use too many. I don't want to be confused as to which network I'm watching; ABC and NBC are side-by-side here in the Seattle area.

Speaking of merchandise Howie mentioned a new computer game being out by Jne. I wonder if that means XBOX or something you can play on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread