+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal or No Deal (U.S. and all international versions)

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    John, I see you're back for more. Don't tell me you're becoming addicted too.
    Uh oh, I've been caught. It was on, and nothing else was, and, um, the dog ate my homework.

It's okay background static. And I can laugh at the stupidity of the contestants, so it has that going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Uh oh, I've been caught. It was on, and nothing else was, and, um, the dog ate my homework.

It's okay background static. And I can laugh at the stupidity of the contestants, so it has that going for it.
    We've gotten John addicted!

Tonight was different than any other episode of "Deal Or No Deal" I've ever seen.

I felt so bad for the Navy woman. She just knocked out one big amount after another. She never got a good offer. She just had bad, rotten luck. Seeing her end up with only $750 was sad. I bet she wished she had taken the $16,000 offer.

I liked the other guy. I thought he was nice, but his family was pretty annoying. His friend DooDog reminded me of a local radio personality in my area. The sweater his wife wore made her boobs look so huge (it reminded me of Theresa from this season's Apprentice). She definitely overdid it.

I hate when they cut off the episode in the middle like that. I wish they could finish with the contestant like they did last episode (they could if they didn't show so many commercials).

Tada
    Well, this episode sure was exciting. I love this show, but this episode was just the worst yet.

Okay just one episode, they should have hot guys open the cases insead of hot chicks.
    Just once...
    I'm just sayin'
    It is FRIDAY NIGHT and I am HOME watching a GAME SHOW!!! I.AM.OLD.

Ixnay on the old-ay, Ana. I'm here too. I told you you had me addicted

You guys owe me for this one. Big time.

I could NOT be happier that the loser from Friday's show and his loser family went home with $8 stinkin' dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I could NOT be happier that the loser from Friday's show and his loser family went home with $8 stinkin' dollars.
    John, when I was watching the loser guy go home with $8, I was sitting there thinking how happy you must be. I was laughing hysterically when he ended up with $8. It's OK, John, don't go into DooDog withdrawls His kid told him to take the $76,000. He had only one high amount left. I didn't feel bad for him or his greed (or his "loser family"). I wanted to slap the mom telling the kids to not be mad about the money and that it was "OK". I would've been pissed too. They'll never let him live that down.

As soon as the second woman came out with her fortune cookie fortune, I knew she was going home with not much. She was doing good at first, but then case after case was high numbers. She should have listened to her mom and took the $20,000. Instead, she ended up with $50. I did like Nana, though.

I'm glad they finally finished a show with it not being to be continued. And John, you can now say it. "My name is John and I'm addicted to Deal Or No Deal". "Hi John".

Loser Guy's daughter appeared to be the brains in that family. She looked at him and said "You SHOULD have taken the MONEY!!" And was shushed by the Loser mom.
    2nd loser lady was doomed from the start. She admitted that she was a big gambler. Leaving with a womping $50-ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Loser Guy's daughter appeared to be the brains in that family. She looked at him and said "You SHOULD have taken the MONEY!!" And was shushed by the Loser mom.
    2nd loser lady was doomed from the start. She admitted that she was a big gambler. Leaving with a womping $50-ha!
    I had to laugh at both contestants.... $8 and $50. Pretty sad.

One thing I didn't get, though, is that gambler lady asked Howie a couple of times if she was the worst they've ever had on the show. I thought she and the $8 man would have been taped at the same time, but apparently not. Next time I'll have to watch Howie's tie.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

What bugs me the most about this whole stupid show is Howie arguing with the money guy. Does he actually think that he's going to change the script? And the other night I saw Howie run up to the control room, if that's what you call it, to change the guy's mind. That is just too cheesy for words.
    AND, since the telephone only rings for Howie, and it's always the guy, why does Howie have to say hello? I haven't watched but a few of the episodes, so maybe he sometimes just holds the phone till dumdum makes an offer, but I haven't seen it.

+ Reply to Thread