+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For" - Trump Hypnotizes Millions, Yoda

"These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For" - Trump Hypnotizes Millions, Yoda

by Shazzer

Fansofrealitytv.com – Yoda and Trump may seem like strange bedfellows, but no. Spooning the 800-year-old, small, greenish, creature is actually a favorite pastime of Trump’s. "I love amorously rubbing that guy’s wrinkly, outer texture," - Trump doesn't say. Which is why it comes as no surprise when this Thursday, the November 10th episode of a “very special Apprentice” will feature Trump and the Star Wars DVD collection becoming “as one”. (And yes, that’s as smarmy as it sounds). That’s right, you’re about to see a lot of Trump-on-Yoda-on-Jar-Jar *tsss* “action”. *cue tribal drumbeats* Annnnd a challenge that has both teams creating an in-store, interactive retail display featuring the "Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith," DVD as well as the video game, "Star Wars Battlefront II." It’s rad, my fellow geekatroids. Ask Chewy. Who’s totally ho’d (in an embarrassing-to-all-Wookies-way) on all upcoming commercials promoting this episode.

Pimping something other than his own products/amazing golf courses/water (Ice, ice, baby) seems like a stretch, but not when you consider the fact that Trump and Lucas have something extremely vital in common, notably: a ginormous, Sta-puft marshmallow-man sized ego. (FYI: That’s Yuge. <--In “Trumpspeak” ™) And Trump is completely willing to accept bling bling from any company/any thing, including soft drinks, sporting goods, and perhaps later in this season: suppositories. (Sorry. Not really.) Hey, if it pays, it pays. <--overheard by Trump frequently.

Very obviously, each team will have total power and god-like domination over a crazy-stupid amount of graphic designers and structural support engineers, all to be later judged by the high court of LucasArts Entertainment at the Best Buy stores each team’s displays will annoy customers be featured in.

Bill Rancic will make another non-historic return this week, when he replaces George with another Trump sycophant, i.e. - himself. (Note: Bill joined the “Trump Toadies” cheer squad in 2004).

Stay tuned to see if any of the season 4 contestants can out-R2D2 the blonde finale contestant: Jennifer M. of season 2, who adeptly adopted the wide range of emotional expressions usually afforded the small, chirping robot. This season has at least one contender: Rebecca, who is already seen sporting one, bionic body part. (Not that one, sickos.) Will her team win? Will it? Tune in on Thursday, November 10th, at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

...Trump and Lucas have something extremely vital in common, notably: a ginormous, Sta-puft marshmallow-man sized ego.
    This article is much more interesting than the episode will be, I'm sure.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ALL news needs to be like this!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread