+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: But Can They Sing (VH1)

FORT Fanatic

But Can They Sing (VH1)

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/but_can...es_about.jhtml

They can act, model and even box, but can they sing? That's the question VH1 will ask and answer this fall with the new series But Can They Sing when nine celebrities vie for the chance to prove to America whether they should stick to their day job or tough it out over six weeks to become a pop star.

Actors Morgan Fairchild, Joe Pantaliano, Bai Ling, Antonio Sabato, Jr, Michael Copon, model Kim Alexis, Carmine Gotti, heavyweight champion Larry Holmes and Latin entertainer/journalist Myrka Dellanos have been chosen to compete against one another in this new original series.

Each week, these hopefuls will undergo grueling and intensive training with two prominent vocal coaches and one movement/dance instructor to prepare for their performance in front of a live studio audience at the end of the week.

VH1 will then turn the decision over to America, who will have the chance to decide who stays and who goes home.

FORT Fanatic
    I saw the previews last night on Entertainment Tonight. It looks hilarious!

I hear a bit on the radio and believe me Larry Holmes can't sing, but this is all for charity so it should be a lot of fun.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Holy Crap...I just saw the preview on VH1's website...Bai Ling and that overly tanned balding Gotti boy can't sing.

I am looking forward to the show, although I will have to go over my friends house to watch it!

I have a feeling they are all going to suck.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityfan227
    I think you're right...we've only seen 3 of them, and they all sound like drowning belugas.

Remember its celebrities embarassing themselves for charity.

I would watch this just to see Ahmet Zappa... he cracks me up. I also got the impression that it is being geared towards being funny. Not to be taken seriously...

I did see a great commercial for it... starring Joey Pant's... which is him just snarking... saying " yea tell that Gotti kid I like my dressing room kept clean"... haha!

Yea.. I am sure that Uncle Petey Gotti thought the implied thought of his nephew being a janitor was really appreciated...

All the previews I have seen, the "stars" come out and say they can't sing at all. I think they have just come up with a fun way to raise money for charity, so I will definitely try to watch. It's great when anyone can make fun of themselves.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityfan227
    Yeah, that's what drives the popularity of these kinds of shows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast